• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
GC 54

A Great Day On Shebandowan

GC 54

For those of you who had to work today, or for you moose hunters who are STILL looking for their moose, or for those deer hunters who were fighting black flies in the bush today, let me say that if you are a bass fisherman you missed something. Today Tom Lane and I spent a good part of the day fishing Shebandowan. Not another boat on the lake. Didn't even need a coat. Fishing was quite good, and all, and I mean all, of the bass we landed were decent tournament size. All on rubber bait. And driving the boat back to the launch from upper to lower at dusk, there wasn't a ripple on the water. A great day for sure. Even got to make a cell call to Zimmer late this afternoon and while we were chatting and telling him we were on one of his hot spots, we had a double header. Doesn't get any better. Thanks Tom for sharing my boat with me for the day.

George Clark of TEAM CLARK

FIELD STAFF FOR TEAM SHIMANO PRO STAFF FOR D & R SPORTING GOODS PRO STAFF FOR LUND BOATS
Proudly Supported By: G.LOOMIS JACKALL POWER PRO NORTH COUNTRY CYCLE & SPORTS Treasurer of: Thunder Bay BASSmasters

Castnblast

hey George,

good for you! I was thinking how great of a day it would be to get out. I didn't even get out for lunch today.

Oh well, still a few good days to come before the snow flies.

Guest Dan

As Castnblast said, I'm sure that many of us were thinking about how glorious it would be to be out on the water today. Glad you had the chance to experience it George.

Guest Nick C

Great day. I went out for a couple of hours this aferternoon but no success but thats ok. It was still a beautiful day.

Nick C