• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
unbedable

Anything left in the rivers?

unbedable

Hey I'm just curious if anything would be left in the smaller rivers around here? (I have no boat) I didn't know if the rain we had would affect anything, or if everything has finished coming up? I went out this past weekend but didn't get anything. I did see some pretty beat up salmon on the Nipigon. I like just being outside, but maybe spend the cold weather in a more productive manner?

Guest FreshwaterFisherman

Well as many on the board here can tell you, it's been a slow fall for the steelies, however there are still some fish. I was out sat and I ran into Nick C on the river and he said he got one, and my buddy also caught a small one later in the day around 5:30 about 15" right before dark. We were fishing the mac on central there. The water was super high and muddy.

Guest Nick C

Like Fresh says, they are in there. Its been realy slow. The water has definatley gone way down again though. That doesn't necessarily mean that the fishing will be better, it just means that it will be easier to fish.

Nick C

NWO Fishing Bum

I spoke with two guys last night who were out yesterday and got a couple steelies a piece.

NWO Fishing Bum

I was out on the wolf yesterday and hooked into three fish. Assuming they were steelies, one was for sure. Never landed any unfortunately.

Guest Nick C

Not bad Fresh. I plan on getting out this weekend as well. Maybe this time I can finaly get a photograph of a fish ( if I catch one). Every other attempt has failed lol.

Nick C

Not bad Fresh. I plan on getting out this weekend as well. Maybe this time I can finaly get a photograph of a fish ( if I catch one). Every other attempt has failed lol.

Nick C

If you are getting out this weekend let me know. Quite busy with work and school but maybe I can squeeze a few hours out for some steelies.

Guest Nick C

will do fresh. I think we might try for whitefish at silver harbour and then maybe for some steelies on the Makenzie. Pm me before sat afternoon and we will figure something out. :)

Nick C

Guest TerryK
will do fresh. I think we might try for whitefish at silver harbour and then maybe for some steelies on the Makenzie. Pm me before sat afternoon and we will figure something out. :)

Nick C

Be careful on the MacKenzie bud, super high and fast!

Guest Nick C

Ah... maybe I will still go for some whitefish...but then come back to the Mac as I don't want to drown... thanks for the heads up Terry :lol:

Nick C