• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Jayfishin

Sasketchewan Hunting

Jayfishin

I am looking for any input on hunting out west. Specifically thinking about a combo deer and duck hunt in Sasketchewan? My dad and I are thinkin of trying to do a trip out there in 2010. Looking for a road accessible lodge/outfitter. Any recommendations?

Jay

fishman1
I am looking for any input on hunting out west. Specifically thinking about a combo deer and duck hunt in Sasketchewan? My dad and I are thinkin of trying to do a trip out there in 2010. Looking for a road accessible lodge/outfitter. Any recommendations?

Jay

look on the net under sasaketchewan outfitters and yoy should find many. you are looking at about 3,000 for a bow hunt and 4,500 to 5,000 for a rifle hunt. yes my friend, they dont come cheap and they all stick together with the same prices. the americans drive up the price as they are more than willing to pay it.

Jayfishin

Thanx ...I did check out that site and found those kind of prices at the few I checked. Maybe I will re-think a visit with my brother in Red Deer and see what he can arrange for us through his buddies.

Jay