• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
troutchaser29

Bait shops?

troutchaser29

Anyone know if those bait shops in Kakebeka are open yet?

CaddisMan

Can anyone tell me where to get some crawlers in town. I hit Chris', Blackfoot, Wiggly and the guy in the south end....all closed!!! Guess I can't go today. What about the bait store down Hwy61? Do I have to drive to Kakebeka first? Wrong direction.....

:wacko:

NWO Fishing Bum
Can anyone tell me where to get some crawlers in town. I hit Chris', Blackfoot, Wiggly and the guy in the south end....all closed!!! Guess I can't go today. What about the bait store down Hwy61? Do I have to drive to Kakebeka first? Wrong direction.....

Huh...Chris' is normally open. What time were you there? Sleeping Giant is always hit and miss. At this time of year it is wise to phone before driving around.

NWO Fishing Bum

troutchaser29

coles tackle box out on the Reserve is open and has worms. Its just past K&A on Mission rd.

You can get some cheaper gas while youre out there!

Guest TerryK

If you are heading East, Crystal Beach store has worms most of the time and are open 7 days per week.

CaddisMan

Thanks guys. I got some minnows from the bait shop out 61 today. Chris' called me back and said he was out getting wood when I was there. There's at least 8" of ice out there already. Saw someone at Thompson 2. I was the first one on Chub. Only 2 small ones just before sunset.