• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Gone8to1248

First Snow!

Gone8to1248

Well we got our first snow down by me last night and still coming down a little this mornning. Nothing much to speak of as the ground is still pretty warm so it's not going to stick for long. Yesterday I ripped the sideing off the front of my house and all the old wood, framed in for 2 new picture windows, and put up all new wood sideing before this hit! Talk about just in time. Need to throw up some gorrilla wrap and I'll be set for winter and can put on new siding next spring. Calling for more snow during the week.

gone8to1248

gauge

Lots of snow up here north of pickle lake at work , Not sure if there is any back home in Thunder bay?

I hope we get a dump of snow soon so I can fire up the skiddoo.

Gauge

Well we got our first snow down by me last night and still coming down a little this mornning. Nothing much to speak of as the ground is still pretty warm so it's not going to stick for long. Yesterday I ripped the sideing off the front of my house and all the old wood, framed in for 2 new picture windows, and put up all new wood sideing before this hit! Talk about just in time. Need to throw up some gorrilla wrap and I'll be set for winter and can put on new siding next spring. Calling for more snow during the week.

gone8to1248

www.teamnosa.com

www.kidney.ca

Buck 120

Not very much Gauge.......Yet

Not just a 3 month season but a 12 month obsession!!!

Gone8to1248

UPDATE!

Storm changed course today down here and NOW we are getting dumped on. Roads turnning to crap and wet snow really coming down and startting to add up. Time to get the shovel out and start shoveling or put the snow plow on the ATV and push it.

gone8to1248