• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Bottom Bouncer

Bad Gorilla

Bottom Bouncer

Roger hears a ruckus on his roof :rolleyes: and goes outside to see a gorilla on his roof ripping the shingles off. :angry: So he goes back inside and in the yellow pages finds Dave's gorilla removal. :unsure: Dave asks are you sure it's a gorilla and Roger say yip. Dave says I'll be right down :rolleyes: Dave pulls up with a van and jumps out to see a gorilla on Roger's roof. So Dave goes into his van and gets a ladder,hand cuffs, a pair of boxing gloves, a trained pitbull, and a side by side two barrel shotgun. Dave ties the boxing gloves to the ladder and puts it up against the house. Dave turns to Roger and says.... OK this is how it's going to work... I'm going to climb the ladder, put on the boxing gloves, I'm going to go on the roof and box the gorilla of the roof, when he hits the ground the trained pitbull is trained to grab the gorilla by the B*lls and hold him, then I'll climb down the ladder and handcuff the gorilla....Now here you hold the shot gun. Roger looking kind of puzzled :wacko: says what's the shot gun for? Well Dave says, in case the gorilla boxes me off the roof..."SHOOT THE DOG".

REELBAIT

seppi

Good joke Nisswa ,now to the people that might get offended by the word B*LLS ,relax it's a joke, if you don't like it tell it to your pastor in the confessional booth.....That always makes me feel better !!!!

Seppi :rolleyes: