• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Trevor Zimak

Shebandowan Fall Bass Classic Now Accepting Entries

Trevor Zimak

Here is the final format for the 2009 Shebandowan Fall Bass Classic. (It will not be changed).

It will be the same as last year with some minor changes.

Again you can fish either Saturday or Sunday or both. It will cost $75.00 per day. If you want to fish the two day aggregate tournament it will cost $225.00

$75.00 Saturday

$75.00 Sunday

$75.00 Extra for the Aggregate prize.

Prizes will be as follows:

Saturday 1st - 5th

Sunday 1st - 5th

Aggregate 1st - 5th

These figures are based on 25 Teams. Field is limited.

Daily Payouts Based on 25 Teams

1st $500

2nd $400

3rd $300

4th $200

5th $100

Big Fish will be $200.00 Each day

Two Day Tournament

1st $700

2nd $500

3rd $300

4th $200

5th $100

Send all entries to:

Shebandowan Fall Bass Classic

2714 E. Churchill Dr.

Thunder Bay, Ontario

P7E-4A8

Teams numbers will be assigned on a first come first serve basis. First one to get their entry in is team 1! Second is team 2 and so forth.

Entry form can be printed off from the tournament website.

http://www.sfbc.thunderbayfishing.com/entry.htm

CUT OFF date for all entries is AUG. 31ST.

GC 54

Trevor, I will drop the cheque off in the morning. Will you be up at 6:00 am?

George Clark of TEAM CLARK

FIELD STAFF FOR TEAM SHIMANO PRO STAFF FOR D & R SPORTING GOODS PRO STAFF FOR LUND BOATS
Proudly Supported By: G.LOOMIS JACKALL POWER PRO NORTH COUNTRY CYCLE & SPORTS Treasurer of: Thunder Bay BASSmasters

Trevor Zimak
Should of just made it a two day event with a field of 40 teams

Melly

Ya... :unsure: That idea "STINKS," s'Melly. :D

Trevor Zimak

The 2009 S.F.B.C registered teams!!! (Saturday Start Order) As of Feb 1st, 2009

Team #1 George Clark / Dave Stoot

Team #2 Bruce Berringer / TBA

Team #3 Brian Dick / Jeff Graver

Team #4 Dennis Prozak / Rose Perry

Team #5 ?? / ??

Team #6 ?? / ??

Team #7 ?? / ??

Team #8 ?? / ??

Team #9 ?? / ??

Team #10 ?? / ??

Team #11 ?? / ??

Team #12 ?? / ??

Team #13 ?? / ??

Team #14 ?? / ??

Team #15 ?? / ??

Team #16 ?? / ??

Team #17 ?? / ??

Team #18 ?? / ??

Team #19 ?? / ??

Team #20 ?? / ??

Team #21 ?? / ??

Team #22 ?? / ??

Team #23 ?? / ??

Team #24 Trevor Zimak / Ken Zimak

Team #25 Tom Lane / Roger Mayer

Team #?? Davis Viehbeck / TBA **

* denotes fishing saturday only.

** denotes fishing sunday only.

Bear

Zimmer:

I want to enter but have no entry form. Consider me entered. Partner TBA, cheque will follow asap in mail.

Bear

Trevor Zimak
Zimmer:

I want to enter but have no entry form. Consider me entered. Partner TBA, cheque will follow asap in mail.

Bear

You can print one out from this board. Otherwise send me your email and I can send you a entry form. However, as soon as I get your cheque you are in.

Bear

I dont want to be critical, I appreciate what you are doing, however it appears that the locals, are getting a starting advantage by being able to drop a cheque off at your house, when the out of town guys have to mail theirs in.

Maybe you have connsidered having the entries in by a certain date and then drawing for position. The best I can do is mail mine in Monday, on one day service it would be Tuesday (added expense for me to courier it) and entered Tuesday or Wednesday. I could be at the bottom of the heap by then.

Once again keep up the good work I appreciate what it takes to organize this, but please consider the out of town guys who support this tournament.

by the way the form on this forum (above) is a scan and will not print off.

Bear

GC 54

Hey there Bear, since we head to Upper, we need the advantage, to those who fish within sight of the ramp, there is no rush.

I hope not to spray you with a rooster tail from the new 300 Verado on take off.

Team 1 GOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

FIELD STAFF FOR TEAM SHIMANO PRO STAFF FOR D & R SPORTING GOODS PRO STAFF FOR LUND BOATS
Proudly Supported By: G.LOOMIS JACKALL POWER PRO NORTH COUNTRY CYCLE & SPORTS Treasurer of: Thunder Bay BASSmasters

Trevor Zimak

Anybody got a shut gun? :o:o:lol:

GC 54

Zimmer, are you thinking a shotgun start now? lololol

Bear

Oh George, Verado eh?? Rooster tail eh?

I will have a big surprise for you guys this year. How do you get to Upper? Are there bigger fish there? Oh yeah lower seems to get me a cheque now and then. May have to go further west just for fun, if there is room up there.

Let the games begin.

BB

Some Old Guy

Can anyone inform me if this link opens and works for them?

Fall entry form.

Roger

R.T.R. Respect the resource!

Some Old Guy

Thanks Snowball.

Roger

Guest JEG67
I dont want to be critical, I appreciate what you are doing, however it appears that the locals, are getting a starting advantage by being able to drop a cheque off at your house, when the out of town guys have to mail theirs in.

Maybe you have connsidered having the entries in by a certain date and then drawing for position. The best I can do is mail mine in Monday, on one day service it would be Tuesday (added expense for me to courier it) and entered Tuesday or Wednesday. I could be at the bottom of the heap by then.

Once again keep up the good work I appreciate what it takes to organize this, but please consider the out of town guys who support this tournament.

by the way the form on this forum (above) is a scan and will not print off.

Bear

How bout' , since this is a team event, you be a "team" before you enter. Especially with an event in which sign up is start position. The SSS was a bit much last year with 15-20 TBA's. I agree with a sign up date, however this fall I walked in DNR when the door opened on sign up day and found out I was 14th on the sign up list , hmmmmm. At least fill in the partners before the start draw. This sign up thing could be a problem in the future as these events are increasing greatly in popularity. I just started tournament fishing the last few years and I love the SSS and SFBC but I hope it doesn't come a time when it's a real struggle just to get in !! I've been reading this board for years and there always seems to be alot of dicussion on sign up and team placement. I'm new to this, and just trying to follow the rules, but I for one , don't like seeing half the sign up board with partners TBA.

Just a comment...............go easy fellas.

Jeff Graver

Some Old Guy

Hi Jeff,

I know what you mean. We have had, in the SSS, people that sign up with TBA's only see them team up and take the higher position.

The way we work this now is if we see that happen there is a 25 doaller admin fee and that team goes to the lower choice of position. It's seemed to have cured that.

Roger

Bear

What difference does it make if my partner is "TBA" maybe I should put a ficticious name down, then change it when I determine who my partner is. With so many tournaments and entering early, it is sometimes hard to get a firm committment from a partner. It is not my intention to partner with someone else who is "higher" on the start position list. I will be bringing someone with me that is not entered, tring to better my start position.

No matter who I partner with, I pay our team entry and we show up ready to fish.

I dont get it.

Bear

Some Old Guy

Hi Bear,

I don't mind when someone puts TBA I understand that. I was just stating that we've had that happen in the past. I didn't mean to offend anyone. I know it happened to us twice before is all I was saying.

Roger

Bear
Hi Bear,

I don't mind when someone puts TBA I understand that. I was just stating that we've had that happen in the past. I didn't mean to offend anyone. I know it happened to us twice before is all I was saying.

Roger

I see your point Roger about teaming up and getting a higher start position. Thats not cricket. I think you could start anywhwre in the pack and if your skills are up to par, you should be able to place, if not hopefully it is a learning experience. I just havent confirmed a partner yet as we are planning our year as I fish with about 6 or 7 different guys. Its the new way we fish, just to get more experience and learn different techniques. No offence taken. I do my best to follow the rules set out.

Bear

Guest Cory

As long as the entry fee is paid and the captain is known, the partner is irrelavent. In fact, you can fish most tournaments alone if you wish. I dont see any problem with the tba except in the case roger stated. As he said most tourneys have rules to prevent people from trying to beat the system. TBA, Joe Blow, John Smith, use whatever you want it truly makes no difference.

Looking forward to the event. I will sign up next time i make it to tbay.

Gone8to1248

Trevor count me in for the 2009 Fall SSS Smallmouth Tournament! I will get in touch with you while I'm up there for the sports show and give you my application and money for the 2 days. I will be one of those that will go with a partner TBA because I wont know who I have for a partner til later on in the year. If by some freak chance I do wind up with someone else on the list you can start me anyplace you like as we all know I don''t stray to far from the launch! :lol: I may walk a mile for a Klondike Bar, but I'll only go a few yards to catch all the winning Bass! :lol:

Bernie

Trevor Zimak

Glad to hear. Will get in touch with ya in a month or so.