• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest FreshwaterFisherman

Maxx Lake

Anyone ever fish Max lake through the ice for pike. I know it is quite a shallow lake with one deeper 20+ deep hole. It is up spruce river just over an hour on the left. I just dont want to drive up there if the fishing wont be too great. I have fished in dozens of times in the summer with great success, but being a student the funds for gas aren't always something I can waste.

mitch

a day out fishing is never a waste, successfull or not, but I have talked to someone recently that said, they did alright after some searching, the fish weren't in the same spots he caught em in the summer

Your right, a day out fishing is never a waste, but with having to pay for school and all these other ridiculous expenses the funds for fun are low. I'd rather spend that gas money on a lake where Ill have a good chance, like I said i've fished it probably close to 50 times before, theres an extremely large number of fish, but was not sure how it would be through the ice.