• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Guest BigTrout

D N R sports needs a wish list for next year!

A wish list book  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Wish list for us poor saps?

• Yes, that would make me happy
    • Nah, I don't need one, my wife is good!

Guest BigTrout

So, I vote that D N R sports makes a "wish list" book for us poor saps who's wife's don't know much about fishing! My wife deals with Dat's Scrapbooking and I walked in there, she opened the "wish list book" and I pointed........ paid........ and now on Xmas morning, I will have a happy wife!

She does not believe in gift certificates.

One time she went in and bought me some lures that looked "pretty". That was 4 years ago. Since then, she has not returned!

So D N R........... next year a book please so I don't have to go and pick it myself and get her to wrap it.

Put my name in it immediately: Gerry Picard

Thank you ahead of time!

Some Old Guy

can you explain this further? i'm not understanding it.

Roger

R.T.R. Respect the resource!

Gone8to1248

Roger I think he is talking about a book like you can have at certian stores for wedding gifts. Where you pick your patterns and then people that are buying you a gift know what you want. What you would have is a notebook where a guy can come in and say I would like this on my wish list, and name and describe what it is you want. Then when his wife comes in and looks at the book she will know exactly what her hubby wants!

SANTA

Just like all the lists that I get each Christmas! :lol:

Guest BigTrout

A gift registry for men..... lol

but we can call it a "wish list" or something more manly like.......... The stuff we want! haha

:lol:

Some Old Guy

I get it now. That sounds like a great idea. You don't know how many times somebody comes in trying to buy a gift saying the person has everything! Or saying that for their husband they need the blue thingy with hooks!

There's only one person I would hate to buy fishing stuff for and thats GC 54!! He has pretty much everything!

Roger

Thefishleclair
:wub: MUFFIN!!!!!

Grumpas' Baits

Check it out on FB

Trevor Zimak
I get it now. That sounds like a great idea. You don't know how many times somebody comes in trying to buy a gift saying the person has everything! Or saying that for their husband they need the blue thingy with hooks!

There's only one person I would hate to buy fishing stuff for and thats GC 54!! He has pretty much everything!

Roger

You can buy him a "real" fishing boat.... :)

Some Old Guy

Muffin? You callin me a muffin? That's BUTTERCUP to you mister! HA HA!

Roger

Some Old Guy

So what do others think of this idea? I think it would be great!

Roger

Gone8to1248

Roger

Your right Roger,George does have about everything in the line of tackle. So why don't we get him lessons on how to use all that stuff to finally catch some fish!! :lol::lol::lol:

Bernie

Trevor Zimak
Your right Roger,George does have about everything in the line of tackle. So why don't we get him lessons on how to use all that stuff to finally catch some fish!! :lol::lol::lol:

Bernie

+1 !!! :lol::lol:

Thefishleclair

Nope...Callin Gerry a Muffin....Him and I have Scrap Bookin wives!!!

Grumpas' Baits

Check it out on FB

grumpy

I do not want my wife buying me any fishing gear. I will say gamagastu hooks and she will come back from the store with some carving knives.

Guest BigTrout

"Nope...Callin Gerry a Muffin....Him and I have Scrap Bookin wives!!!"

Ha......... I saw you cutting off someone today....... you need driving lessons! I can set you up!

Man, a wish list at DNR would be great! She bought me some like lake trout trolling lures......... problem is that I don't fish lake trout in the summer and that was about 5 years ago. I guess looking at her and saying ....... "are you on crack?" did not help.

Thefishleclair

"I saw you cutting off someone today"

No one was there when I looked???? Oh well.....Driving leassons? Nahhhhhhhhh....Use yer trollin spoons for jiggin winter lakers..it works

Grumpas' Baits

Check it out on FB

Some Old Guy

Yes I think it is going to happen. I think Adrian wants to start it for father's day.

Roger