• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest BigTrout

I am going to Lac on Wed the 31st with my boys

Guest BigTrout

Hi,

I have some big plans to go to Lac on Wed. So I go onto the lake at sawmill bay. When I get onto the lake, where do I go? Any secret spots to share? I am planning to leave mid day so I can hit the evening bite with my 2 boys. They are 4 and 6. I am planning to bring Fireworks to set off when it gets dark so if you guide me in the right direction, you might see some fireworks around dusk.

How is the road. Is there any slush? Will I get stuck if I go off the road?

Yeah, I know I have 2 millions questions but if I had the knowledge, I would be the first one to share it!

Thanks ahead of time!

Gerry

(hey Jay, wanna go fishing?) :o

post-493-1230616312_thumb.jpg

Thefishleclair

Gerry do what I do....Just fallow the tracks...Look for old holes or fresh ones....Then look for blood or dead minnows frozen to the ice all chewed up with bite Marks.....The road is good from what I hear...Could drive a car out there...

I love my shack...It looks cozy :D

Grumpas' Baits

Check it out on FB

crisop

i was there sunday and the road was good. we took the snowmachines and fished just past coffin which is 7 miles from Gary's. i heard the fishing at coffin was good

2017 Dog Lake Open Champion

Line Cutter

Fishy AF

fisherdude

i duno about bringing a car there... theres a huge hump to get onto the lake. But the road all the way to coffin is really good and thats where i would go.

Jayfishin

As you drive out the road you will see a couple hundred ice shacks scattered across the lake, you can probably pick an area among any of them... I have had my best luck around Coffin Island. When you pull into Garry's just quizz him on how to get to coffin island. There were about 12 shacks around the west side of the island two week ago. Good luck...and I like the fireworks idea!

Jay

tbayboy

was out there all day today.......fishing was good but please, no cars or 2 wheel drives, it was windy so the road is sort of drifted in.