• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Moops

Lac Des Mille Lac

Guest Moops

Just got back from Lac. The road conditions were great and the fishing was good as well. 5 of us rented a sugar shack just for the day (wish it was over night). Having the shack was great. It was nice to go and warm up every once and a while. I wanted to check it out because my 4 year wants to go with me to Lac and if it's too cold he won't last sitting in the truck. The day Sugar Shack rental would be perfect for him and I. At least we could warm up near the wood stove, get out of the wind and watch our lines from inside the shack.

Through the course of the day we ended up with 14 nice Wally's all within the slot size. We had 5 that were over the 18 inch mark. It was little slow in the morning, picked up in the afternoon, but most of our bites were at sunset. It was quite funny the guy and his family fishing not even 60 feet away must have caught at least triple what we caught. I think he ended up catching a 29 inch Wally that he released (that was nice too see). It was great to get out on the lake since my ice fishing days are limited as I leave for 9 weeks of training in Quebec at the end of the month.

Cheers

Moops

Guest Nick C

Im glad you had agreat day! My family and I might rent out a shack at the end of January. Sounds like a good idea.

Nick C

Buck 120

how much are the rentals there again?

Not just a 3 month season but a 12 month obsession!!!

fisherdude

the prices are pretty good...me and 2 buddys payed 180 for 3 days adn 2 nights...