• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Bottom Bouncer

MNR PUBLIC MEETING!

Bottom Bouncer

The Ministry of Natural Resourses will be holding a "PUBLIC" meeting at the Victoria Inn on Thursday Feb. 5/09 from 7-9pm. The current fishing regulations are under review for "2010" but nothing has gone to print. Recomendations have been put on the table so this is your chance to get out and have a voice. Whether you agree or disagree come out and hear what they have to say and have a voice. Now on a personal note... I don't know about all the species of fish but I do know there have been generous recomendations put on the table for the Lake Trout fishing in the"WINTER" but nothing for the "SPRING". Currently the inland Lake trout season opens the 4th weekend in MAY so if you would like more opporitunity to fish for inland Lake Trout in the "SPRING" then you will want to attend this meeting.

REELBAIT

tracker

The info should be coming out on the EBR website. I'll post it when it is released. NOSA has a meeting with the MNR on Tuesday regarding the changes.

Tracker

Team NOSA Homepage

Born to Fish, Forced to Work

<')(((((>{

Bottom Bouncer

Thanks for that Dennis.

REELBAIT

Guest terminal tackle

Dennis I would be interested at lookin at those changes, if NOSA has minutes of this meeting could you PM me if you don't mind .Thanks much appreciated.

tracker

I'll ask at the meeting what I can post. I see that the only draft of the documents will be available at the MNR offices.

Tracker

Team NOSA Homepage

Born to Fish, Forced to Work

<')(((((>{