• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Some Old Guy

Of all days that I'm going to LAC!!!!

Some Old Guy

I'm heading to lac tomorrow morning with two guys I work with and looking at the weather it looks like it'll be a cold night to be spending a night out on the ice in!

Anyone else going to be out there tomorrow?

Roger

R.T.R. Respect the resource!

tracker

By the looks of the weather, I won't be out there for at least another week. Good luck and stay warm. Look at the up side. This week of below -30 should help tighten up the slush, especially for you trout fishermen.

Tracker

Team NOSA Homepage

Born to Fish, Forced to Work

<')(((((>{

Some Old Guy

YEah Tracker I think that's what I'll be looking to do is trying to stay warm. Hopefully we can!

Roger

Buck 120

Dress really warm if you do not have a hut, there is a wind chill warning in effect!!!! Crazy Northerners LOL!

Warnings

City of Thunder Bay

3:41 PM EST Monday 12 January 2009

Wind chill warning for

City of Thunder Bay issued

Extreme wind chill values tonight and Tuesday.

This is a warning that extreme wind chill conditions are imminent or occurring in these regions. Monitor weather conditions..Listen for updated statements.

Bitterly cold Arctic air combined with westerly winds of 15 to 20 km/h are producing wind chills in the minus 45 to minus 50 range today over areas near the Hudson Bay coast. This Arctic air will penetrate as far inland as Lake Superior tonight giving wind chills below minus 40 overnight into Tuesday morning for most regions in northwestern Ontario. The complicating factor for some regions will be the wind speed..In some local areas the winds could remain light..Keeping wind chills above warning criteria. The

Under these conditions exposed flesh may freeze in minutes and there is a serious risk of hypothermia.

Current indications suggest that the bitterly cold Arctic air will remain entrenched over the area until Thursday. Depending on wind speeds..Additional wind chill warnings may be required.

Not just a 3 month season but a 12 month obsession!!!

Some Old Guy

Great........... Somebody please hold me...........

Roger

Guest TerryK

I'll be on the ice, but not at Lac. I'll be working for the next 2 months ON Lake Superior at Richardson elevator.

Pray for me. :blink:

Guest Nick C

I will Terry. And for you also Roger. You better catch something Roger lol. Have...... fun???

Nick C

NWO Fishing Bum

I'm with you, fishman. Not a chance!! Brrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

NWO Fishing Bum

Phil

Thats it! No details, c'mon don't leave us hanging. How was the fishing? :D