• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Some Old Guy

Opinions please

Some Old Guy

I'm going to open up a new section of Forums called Thunder Bay Outdoors.

This will include forums on Snowshoeing, x-country skiing, ice climbing, hiking and anything else to do with the outdoors. Any sugestions on what I should add?

Roger

R.T.R. Respect the resource!

Guest Nonus

How about an just a general outdoors forum no sub categories needed. Or you can just add them later if you need to.

Guest Nick C

I think its agreat idea Roger. Maybe categories such as bird sightings and tracking tips or something like that would be cool to include.

Nick C

Guest FreshwaterFisherman

Love the idea. I'm pretty sure you have most of the main topics covered. It would be great to see some good hiking tips up there for sure.

Brodie K.

Gone8to1248

How about a section on tent camping! I'm sure everyone remembers their first days of doing that and all the un-neccasary stuff we brought along! Lets hear about some of the short cuts that people have found over the years and things that can be left home and ways to improvise instead. I'm sure there are many ideas out there that would be helpful to the new campers.

Bernie

I think a section on tent camping would be a great idea. I spend alot of time in a tent either fishing, camping or working. Tips and cool ideas to make tenting better would be awesome.

Brodie K.

I think a section on tent camping would be a great idea. I spend alot of time in a tent either fishing, camping or working. Tips and cool ideas to make tenting better would be awesome.

Brodie K.

Jayfishin

I like the Camping idea, but don't have to limit it to 'Tenting'.

Jay

Guest BannedCore

Yes, you don't always need a tent as I have slept on the ground in my sleeping bag many times including the winter. I have also cold camped in a tent during the winter including 3 times in the -30 celsious range. There are many little tricks to camping and cooking on an open fire. I love it and will always be a tenter!!!

I'm pretty pumped for this idea! Fishing, and tenting at my finger tips. What more could I ask for haha.

Brodie K.