• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Bear

Big MOOSE

Bear

This picture was taken by a railway employee. The railway tracks are about 561/2 inches at the outside, making this rack in the 6 foot range. Wow.

bigfish

Nice

Team FishPopper

Proudly Sponsored by-Nipigon Canadian Tire,D&R Sporting Goods LTD.,S.O.B. wear(www.soldiersofthebottle.com),Nipigon Bang On Construction

Buck 120

Very nice. I hope he was able to take off into the bush before the train hit him. So many moose get smoked on the rails. There are videos I have seen on youtube.

Not just a 3 month season but a 12 month obsession!!!

GC 54

The pic has been around for a few years, and has claims that it was from a variety of areas in the world. First time I heard it was from just west of TBay, lol.

George Clark of TEAM CLARK

FIELD STAFF FOR TEAM SHIMANO PRO STAFF FOR D & R SPORTING GOODS PRO STAFF FOR LUND BOATS
Proudly Supported By: G.LOOMIS JACKALL POWER PRO NORTH COUNTRY CYCLE & SPORTS Treasurer of: Thunder Bay BASSmasters

Guest TerryK

To be honest, that section of rail looks to be abandoned. To many weeds growing in the ballast. Also, the angle of the picture is far too low to be taken from a locomotive, unless the guy was standing on the front steps at speed. Looks like it was taken from a snowmobile.