• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

seppi

MNR public meetings !!

seppi

Just wanted to let people who don't know about public meetings coming up in the next few weeks with the MNR about Lake Nipigon......Hearing alot of rumors,from no fishing brook trout ,possible tag system for all of South Bay down to Pine Portage Dam.....No downrigging for lakers ....remember rumors I said !!! But we have meeting scheduled for the 29th of January at the Red Rock Inn...time not known yet ! I know alot of fellas are going...but there's alot that feel it's already a go and this is just a formallity meeting just to cover their asses with the public ! Anyhow ,just wanted to see if any of the Thunder Bay and area fisher people heard anything about these meetings ?

Seppi

seppi

:blush: Sorry Guys,I should have looked at the earlier posting,but just let this post be a reminder OK !! Remember if you don't vote or in this case complain about your thoughts on the subject,you really don't have a hope at all !!

Seppi

tracker

Hi Seppi: Just a reminder that Lake Nipigon is not part of FMZ 6. It falls under special designated waters as well as Whitefish Lake and Lac des Mille Lacs. These water bodies will have their own advisory councils. Here is the link to the proposed changes:

http://www.teamnosa.com/monthly_topic/atta...Regulations.pdf

Tracker

Team NOSA Homepage

Born to Fish, Forced to Work

<')(((((>{