• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Snowball

Location of Coffin Island

Snowball

I have fished Sawmaill Bay and around Pine Point a bit. Not totally familiar with all of Lac des Mille Lac. There has been talk lately of Coffin Island. I have heard of it but not exactly sure where it is located. Would someone be kind enough to mark it on the map.

Thanks

Regards,

Snowball

LacdesMilleLac.jpg

eyelander
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: here is my take on this. I have been fishing Lac for years, but always have picked different places every year. Asked 6-8 guys over the years, which island is Coffin Island, and had as many different or more responses as to which one actually is Coffin Island. It is not marked on any map that I know of, its a local location that everyone agrees to. I just know the general location of it, and possibly the one they are referring to. Only fished the immediate area 2 times over 20 yrs. that I can remember, I usually go scout out other spots on the hydrographic maps I have.

Prior Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance

NWO Fishing Bum

It's the island shown in green on your image! :rolleyes:

NWO Fishing Bum

eyelander

Ohhh, so THATS where it is, :wub: :wub:

Prior Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance

seppi

Don't go ice fishing right now thou,it looks like there's no ice !!! :P:P Couldn't resist !!

Seppi ...I know 10,000 comedians out of a job....