• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Some Old Guy

The rain is comin' DOWN!!!!

Some Old Guy

How's it like in other places? It's hitting the snow covered roads here making instant ice! Driving is going to be impossible! :o

Roger

R.T.R. Respect the resource!

Resource Pimp
How's it like in other places? It's hitting the snow covered roads here making instant ice! Driving is going to be impossible! :o

Roger

Been sprinkleing here at Sheban for couple hours. Both vehicles covered in ice, would take extensive scrapeing to clear the windshields...haven't been on the roads

"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles."

Click on banner to visit

Bedas Lodge.

bedaslogo.jpg

Guest brkygetr

If your not wearing skates or cleats here in Fort Frances...your gonna be on your a$$.

It's crap out.

GC 54

North end of TBay, driveway is glare ice now, going to be fun for us top heavy guys. Most will stay in tonight probably, so lots of time tonight to chat about 'saving the bass'. lol

George Clark of TEAM CLARK

FIELD STAFF FOR TEAM SHIMANO PRO STAFF FOR D & R SPORTING GOODS PRO STAFF FOR LUND BOATS
Proudly Supported By: G.LOOMIS JACKALL POWER PRO NORTH COUNTRY CYCLE & SPORTS Treasurer of: Thunder Bay BASSmasters

Bear

I took a trip into a snowbank today, when I came over a hill and there were three cars dicthed. Been raining here since about 5:00 am and it is still raining. My wife and daughter are stranded in town, but I am going to chain up and go get them. Lots of gas for the generator and lots of food in the house, its just supposed to deteriorate from here for the next few days.

Bear

Some Old Guy

YEah getting worse here too.

My wife thought ahead before she came home and picked up a few things. At least if I'm off tomorrow I get to go fishing!

Well so long as I don't get any calls to pull my go getter neighbours outta the snow banks who will bust their butts to get to work!

Roger

Bear

I just came back in, it is raining hard again, it is so slippery I could not stand up. I tried to go down my road, no way, I just cant steer to stay on the road.

Girls will have to camp out tonite in town.

Bear

Some Old Guy

Rain has stopped here but everything is iced over. Is it going to continue to rain in the Thunder Bay Area?

Roger

Guest Nonus

I was outside too and she was a rink. The street isn't smooth so it isn't as bad but newly paved areas are going to be a slip and slide for sure.

Any money no schools or anything will be closed at all. If this was down south a bit the entire city would be closed with the army called in.

http://www.weatheroffice.gc.ca/city/pages/...0_metric_e.html

Calling for rain until Wednesday, yikes.

Jayfishin

Nasty icy day in Dryden, still raining here now. Hopefully temp stays up or its gonna be slippery day on the pipeline tomorrow!

Jay

uncle

Dryden is like a popsicle. No school buses to-day. Still plus 1 and going to warm up over night.