• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Some Old Guy

C'mon people!!!!

Some Old Guy

Some one has had to be out fishing? I can't go so please let me know how ya did! Puhlease!!!

Roger

R.T.R. Respect the resource!

seppi

Sorry Roger, but the walleye chop was just too choppy today for me !! But I did see them catch some on tv !!

Seppi

Domer

Went to Posh lake on sunday. Started off fast and furious but fizzled out real quick and struggled to get many hits after 12:00. We didn't stay for the notorious late bite but we still caught 10 nice size walleyes. Maybe next trip will be to Heaven Lake. Thats all I got Roger.

Dom.

Thefishleclair

I was walkin around today with a 6 foot pole on the ice, Spent 2 Hours locating GPS Points and wishin I was fishin!!! Ice was clear and Blue !!

Grumpas' Baits

Check it out on FB

Some Old Guy

Thanks guys!

I just need to read about it. I watched some on tv too but what I watched was soft water fishing....... I should be able to do that when it comes!

If anyone else has been out, let me know!

Roger

Some Old Guy

Are you up north fish?

Roger

Thefishleclair

Yeah up here at the chalet until Friday...Been here for 16 DAYS!!! Missed thw whole Laker Season Wife Just told me I have been home only 8 Days in the last 6 Weeks :( . Ill be home this time for 12 days and relax and fish as much as possible.

Grumpas' Baits

Check it out on FB

Some Old Guy

Wow that hurts! Hopefully you're making good coin at what your doing!

Roger

Guest Nonus

I shoveled the drive way, you should of been there Roger, you could of done it for me and I would of went fishing instead :D

Bear

A friend of mine called yeaterday, says as soon as the weather clears up and warms up, he has the plane fuelled and ready to go. We are going to go for trout to a lake that takes about 1 1/2 hours to get to by road/snowmachine. He says we will be fishing within 17 minutes from his house by plane. I will take the camera and report in when we go. I can barely wait.

Bear

Jayfishin

Sledded into Greenwater last sunday. Trail in from Kash River was excellent. Iced five lakers, missed four or five more and brought home two each around 4lbs. LOts of people were out there too. Fish were hitting still lines with 6 to 8inch sucker minnows and jigging spoons (kastmaster, cleos, northland).

post-195-1236875035_thumb.jpg

I also caught the my smallest laker to date (0.5 lbs) and it hit the largest spoon I used this day.

post-195-1236875060_thumb.jpg

And found some open water on the way in at the point opposite the Greenwater River from Upper Shebandewan :unsure: ....just hit the throttle and did alittle skip across. Made the mental note for the return trip :blink:

Great day on frozen water!

Jay

tracker

I was waiting for Nick (AKA RAMBO) to post but I'll beat him to it. Was on Lac last weekend and Nick C. and his father who came out for the day. I met them on shore and lent them a snowmobile to use. It was the first time on a sled for both of them and you couldn't stop Nick from grinning. Nick and his father spent the better part of the day jigging (despite the high winds) but the set lines were doing best, especially my brothers. Nick did manage to pull in a few walleye while jigging. He did assist me with a 23 1/2" walleye which he has pictures for.

Tracker

Team NOSA Homepage

Born to Fish, Forced to Work

<')(((((>{

Guest FreshwaterFisherman

Hey Roger, went out last saturday to Jesse Lake and caught a few fish jigging the murky depths. Bonesey landed a nice fish, and than we managed to get a double header where his fish was also bigger. 20 minute fight for the biggest fish. We than found a nice part of shore and cooked up the smaller fish and had a small shore lunch. Overall a great day of fishing. Hope you can get out some before the end of winter.

Brodie K

post-374-1236901958_thumb.jpg

post-374-1236902399_thumb.jpg

Some Old Guy

Thanks for the pictures and updates. I'm pulling my hair out. I sit here staring at a lake.......... While house cleaning........... hurting to fish........... hold me..........

Roger