• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Guest RAMBO

Thunder Bay Fishing Song :)

Guest RAMBO

Well, I love jazz and I was listening to some Oscar Peterson like I do every single day and I came across one of my old favourites called "Oscars Boogie" recorded 1945. He was a Canadian and a Jazz giant and one of the greatest Jazz pianists of all time. He loved children and teaching and we was a great guy so even if you don't like jazz, check out the video anyways and leave comments on what you all thought. Thanks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sGTnozeVIc

RAMBO

Castnblast

hey Rambo...cool video. I love jazz as well. Ever listen to any McKoy Tyner?

Also, if you like Oscar, you should check out Hank Jones. Awesome.

cnb

Guest RAMBO

Oh Yes, They are both wonderful as well. Especialy Hank Jones. Do you ever listen to Art tatum at all?

RAMBO

Guest Hoistanen
Oh Yes, They are both wonderful as well. Especialy Hank Jones. Do you ever listen to Art tatum at all?

RAMBO

Get a room! (chat)

Castnblast

Heard a bit of Tatum over the years. I prefer brass over keys. I'm a huge Coltrane and Davis fan.

Guest RAMBO

I love Coltrane and Davis to. Stan Getz is great as well. Who needs a room? We can talk freely :D

RAMBO

Castnblast

last time I checked the section header read "everything else"

IMO Coltrane qualifies.

Snowball

It seems to me the title of this section is:

"Everything Else"

Regards,

Snowball

tracker
It seems to me the title of this section is:

"Everything Else"

Regards,

Snowball

Good one Snowball, you read my mind. :lol::lol:

Tracker

Team NOSA Homepage

Born to Fish, Forced to Work

<')(((((>{

seppi

I don't know but you guys are scaring me !!!! :o Sorry fellas, if it rocking,it ain't talking to me !!

Seppi ^_^^_^

Guest RAMBO

Where do you think rock emerged from? The swing era of the 1940's led right into Rock n Roll :D

RAMBO

Guest Nonus

Rock emerged when I went back into time and went to a dance, there was a band playing but their tune was hip enough to get my young parents to kiss. So I had to take the guitar and blast some mad riffs to liven up everything. It worked and the picture of myself and siblings was restored and I hopped into my DeLorean and went to the present.

Castnblast
I don't know but you guys are scaring me !!!! :o Sorry fellas, if it rocking,it ain't talking to me !!

Seppi ^_^^_^

Hey Sep,

oscar p, miles d, john c, stan g, and art t all rock heavy. Just in a way you may not have been exposed to.

Download "A Love Supreme" and check it out. It's pretty extreme, but seriously rockin.

Castnblast
Rock emerged when I went back into time and went to a dance, there was a band playing but their tune was hip enough to get my young parents to kiss. So I had to take the guitar and blast some mad riffs to liven up everything. It worked and the picture of myself and siblings was restored and I hopped into my DeLorean and went to the present.

:blink: