• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Jayfishin

2 person ice shelters

Jayfishin

I have been looking into buying a two person portable ice shelter. I have narrowed it down to the following:

1) Clam Fish Trap - Yukon or Guide

2) Otter - Team Wild 2

3) Eskimo Quick Flip 2

4) Otter - Pro (Medium)

5) Frabill Trekker 2

Any recommendations or feedback on any of these models. Local places to buy in TBay and best prices?

Thanks in advance

Jay

Bottom Bouncer

Hi Jay...I don't use one of these, do you pull it behind a snow machine?

REELBAIT

Jayfishin
Hi Jay...I don't use one of these, do you pull it behind a snow machine?

Yes...looking for one to pull behind the sled.

My brother-in-law has the fish trap yukon which I really like.

I am down in Duluth this weekend but most sports stores are sold out of almost all brands. Marine General had a fish trap voyager on for $450 (reg 700) while Gander had a fish trap guide on for 149 (reg 300). But either of these units is either too big or small.

I am going to contact Riverside Outdoors when I get back to see what they have in stock.

Jay

Guest Beamer
Yes...looking for one to pull behind the sled.

My brother-in-law has the fish trap yukon which I really like.

I am down in Duluth this weekend but most sports stores are sold out of almost all brands. Marine General had a fish trap voyager on for $450 (reg 700) while Gander had a fish trap guide on for 149 (reg 300). But either of these units is either too big or small.

I am going to contact Riverside Outdoors when I get back to see what they have in stock.

Jay

I also have a Yukon and really like it, it works great tows behind the sled and has plenty of room. Bought it from Al at Riverside good deal.

Guest Matt M

I have a buddy with the Otter Lodge. Really nice set-up, comfy bench seat, and it is built well.

Guest Tracker Pro V

I have a TEAM WILD and I really like it. It sets up easy and it tows nice being that it is an Otter sled. I would recommend one.

Master Baiter

I just got a Team Wild 3 man. Loads of room and only a 113 lbs. But I have only had it set up in my living room so far......I'll let ya know how it is out on the ice after the ice derby on Lac tomorrow! lol If you are looking for one of these pm me as I can still order them in. (local wholesalers are out)

http://www.wild-outdoors.com/default2.html

Mike

If your not a Master Baiter, you'll never pull the big one!!

th_logo_teamnosa.jpg th_NSSAlogo.gif