• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
randomheroj

T minus 34 days

randomheroj

any one going anywhere fun for may long..?

myself will be going to kashabowie lake for the opener hopefully the fishing is the same of better this time around

speckmaster

People's plans may have to change unless we get some warm and wet weather for the next few weeks. I think it's going to be another close call.

any one going anywhere fun for may long..?

myself will be going to kashabowie lake for the opener hopefully the fishing is the same of better this time around

Trevor Zimak

I dont think the ice will be going anywhere anytime soon. Still 33'' of good solid ice at Lac today. Maybe 2'' of snow.

However, temperature was 11C out there today and a forecast of double digits for next 4 days with some rain towards the end of the week.... so that will get things moving.

To early to tell yet, but it will be close.

Some Old Guy

I really really hope it's a late ice out. I wait for that sometimes up to 9 years for a late ice out. Could we hit two in a row? I hope so!

Roger

R.T.R. Respect the resource!

Domer

I have no worry about ice out this year. I was on lac on saturday and the ice is thick but it was shitty ice. After this weeks warm weather it will mush it up real good and a couple of good rain falls will do it in. On our way out we passed by two ten foot holes in the ice. Last year was a little different as temperatures were not cooperating. Lets cross our fingers and hope for the best this year.

Dom.