• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jody

turkey course

Guest Jody

Do any of the members know if there is a turkey course going to be offered soon, or was there one recently. Also how much and where would it be held. Thank you

Jody.

Jayfishin

Nothing being run out of Thunder Bay this year. The closest I saw listed was sudbury for this spring.

Jay

Guest PUKSHOT

Does anyone know if the MNR would send someone to do the course if there was enough interest out here? I'd really like to do the course but to make a trip to Sudbury or Toronto for it.... no Thanks :(

Jayfishin
Does anyone know if the MNR would send someone to do the course if there was enough interest out here? I'd really like to do the course but to make a trip to Sudbury or Toronto for it.... no Thanks :(

You may want to contact the OFAH as they were the ones who hosted the course here in TBay in the past. Main office is in Peterborough, ON.

705-748-OFAH (6324).

I would be interested also as I missed it last time it came to town.

www.ofah.org

Jay

Guest deerhunting101
You may want to contact the OFAH as they were the ones who hosted the course here in TBay in the past. Main office is in Peterborough, ON.

705-748-OFAH (6324).

I would be interested also as I missed it last time it came to town.

www.ofah.org

Jay

I heard they only do them every couple of years up here. The didn't last year so there should be one comming up at the sportsman's show in February.