• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

GC 54

Detroit in 7

GC 54

at least they will win the cup at home this way, lol

George Clark of TEAM CLARK

FIELD STAFF FOR TEAM SHIMANO PRO STAFF FOR D & R SPORTING GOODS PRO STAFF FOR LUND BOATS
Proudly Supported By: G.LOOMIS JACKALL POWER PRO NORTH COUNTRY CYCLE & SPORTS Treasurer of: Thunder Bay BASSmasters

Guest Dobsey

Staal's leadin the Pens to a come back :P

No detroits got in 7 they have to make it look close. They are by far better then the pens hands down

Trevor Zimak

No detroits got in 7 they have to make it look close. They are by far better then the pens hands down

Somebody remind me how many Canadians are on Detroit . . . An amputee missing some fingers could probably count them on one hand.

Go Pens.

Guest Patch

That shorthanded goal a certain Thunder Bay Native scored last night was the one that turned the tide in this series. Jordan lit a fire under those Pens and they are going to go the distance.

GC 54

Patch, how much is the bet for? A new 150 hp outboard if I win, or the top end of my outboard if you win? lol

FIELD STAFF FOR TEAM SHIMANO PRO STAFF FOR D & R SPORTING GOODS PRO STAFF FOR LUND BOATS
Proudly Supported By: G.LOOMIS JACKALL POWER PRO NORTH COUNTRY CYCLE & SPORTS Treasurer of: Thunder Bay BASSmasters

Trevor Zimak

Hey Georgie,

If Red Wings Win:

A new 2009 2025 ProV LE with a Mercury 250 ProXS, and 9.9 ProKicker, 101 Minnkota Bow mount and 101 Vantage Telescopic at the back. Lowrance HDS 10 Console and Bow.

If Pens Win:

A new 2009 Nitro Z9 with a 300XS Opti, 109 Tour Digital Motorguide, and Lowrance HDS 10 Console and Bow.

Do you accept?

GC 54

Hey Zimmie, when and where do we meet to shake on the deal. Each bring our financiers as witnesses. ????

Guest TheBeaver12

i dont know or care who wins at this point...

But I do know that Crosby should wait a few years before he tries to grow out that duster!!!

GC 54

Come on Zimmie, when we gonna shake on this bet? Are you a man or a mouse?

I sure hope Pittsburgh comes back out onto the ice for the third period, lol.

GC 54

Did Jordan Staal play tonight?

Guest Wes

Now you have him started. I thought we were going to get through these play offs without all the Detroit BS from GC. Oh well!

HEy George, Not only did Staal not show up. I only saw one team out there last night. What a gong show that was. There looked like there was a hockey game up until the first goal, then all I heard was Hisssssssssssssssssssss! That was the air being let out of the penguins party balloon.

I still believe in the pens and think they will pull it off in 7. I hope so because I am tired of seeing Detroit hoist that damn cup.

Trevor Zimak
Come on Zimmie, when we gonna shake on this bet? Are you a man or a mouse?

I sure hope Pittsburgh comes back out onto the ice for the third period, lol.

You know where I live. I've even drawn up a contract in writing that awaits your signature.

Guest Dobsey

Detroits taking it, with zetterberg back the pens have no chance exspecially if they keeping blowing their composure.

GC 54

Trevor, the two inch ball on my hitch should be ok for that new outfit shouldn't it?

GC 54

I did say the Wings in 7.

Guest LARRY RIZZO

Pens in 7 down go the dead Wings. Spoken from a BLACKHAWKS season ticket holder .I could not be happier.

Trevor Zimak
Trevor, the two inch ball on my hitch should be ok for that new outfit shouldn't it?

Hey Georgie,

I also have a two inch ball... it will hold my new Z9 nice and tight. I will email you the colours for the boat Monday O.K!!

seppi

:D Hey Trevor ,did you take GC54 to see the stanley cup and Jordan Staal,and how about that Z9 .....What colour did you get ? Just thought I'd open up that can of worms again to see what I missed !!!

Seppi :lol:

GC 54

now now now

NWO Fishing Bum

LOL, have you stopped mourning Gord?