• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Gone8to1248

3 WEEKS!!!!!!

Gone8to1248

The clock is ticking down the hours until I'm back up there for some serious fishing! This Monday coming up I'll be headed south to Alabama for some bass fishing on The Tennessee River sytem, mostly on Joe Wheeler Lake. Hopefully I'll have some pictures to show for my trip!

Bernie

Guest fishermedic

Bring your winter gear!!!! I was out yesterday with my hunting gear on, boots, pants, fingerless gloves and touque, the full set of long underwear and a fleece jacket under my shell. I was still enjoying the warmth from the hot chocolate way too much for June!

Actually now than I'm thinking about it, could you maybe bring up some warm weather when you come? It doesn't have to be hot, just warm enough to fish without a jacket and winter hat. :) That'd be great, thanks in advance!

Enjoy the bass fishin', catch one for the 'biggest fish thread'.

Guest Nonus

You might get lucky and spring might arrive when you come up in 3 weeks. It has been nothing be miserable weather and rain.

Guest stumped

You know I love fishing just as much as the next person if not more than some, but it has been so cold and miserable this year, that my husband and I have actually been doing work on the house on the weekends instead of getting out on the lake fishing. I told him today, that the weather better change soon or I am going to be more miserable than usual to live with because I just want to get out fishing. :)

Gone8to1248

Last week we broke the record down here for being 88 days above FLOOD STAGE! We are now going into 6 days of Thunder Storms and rain. Watching the weather down in Alabama they are calling for the same storms, not good for my fishing trip down there. At least they are predicting sunshine for the last day of my trip though! I'll try to bring some of this warm weather and rain with me when I come up in 19 days! Should I bring snow shoes with me or is the snow done with up there now? :lol:

Bernie

The saying is that the corn should be knee high by the fourth of July, well as of now any corn that is up MIGHT be 1 inch tall. Unless they fertilized it with steroids I don't think it is going to make it!

Guest RAMBO

"Should I bring snow shoes with me or is the snow done with up there now?" Quote Gone8to1248

Pack the snow shoes Bernie. The way the weather looks up here, we will be ice fishing the AYA :D

RAMBO

Gone8to1248

432 hours left, but who's counting!

Bernie

Bear

June showers bring July flowers.

I hope the weather gets better for your stay.

BB

NWO Fishing Bum

Should be warm by then Bernie!

NWO Fishing Bum

Guest fishermedic
Fixed your post.

:lol: ^^^^ that's funny. It really did make me laugh.... I think mostly because it's still very possible we get snow!! :o

Gone8to1248

Is it legal to pull a snowmobile behind a boat on the roads up there? Maybe I should bring both just in case. :P Guess I'll take the boat in and have windshield defrosters and a heater put in it!

Bernie

Gone8to1248

Second thought, maybe just have tracks put on the boat! :rolleyes: