• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest shooter

SSS???

Guest shooter

Could a person weigh-in a largemouth bass during the tournament or is it smallmouth bass only?

Some Old Guy

Hi Shooter,

We will not let largemouth bass be weighed this year. There is rumour that there are largemouth bass in Shebandowan. If anyone does catch a largemouth we would be interested in seeing it though.

Roger

R.T.R. Respect the resource!

Guest shooter
Hi Shooter,

We will not let largemouth bass be weighed this year. There is rumour that there are largemouth bass in Shebandowan. If anyone does catch a largemouth we would be interested in seeing it though.

Roger

I caught a 4pound 6 oz largie today (ON SHEBANDOWAN)I took a photo of it on my camera, now I just have to figure out how to download off of it!!

Guest shooter
I caught a 4pound 6 oz largie today (ON SHEBANDOWAN)I took a photo of it on my camera, now I just have to figure out how to download off of it!!

I'll show you where I caught it if you show me where some fat smallmouth are....

Some Old Guy

Nope I don't want to know where.

Roger

Some Old Guy

This is just my opinion on this matter. Not the S.S.S. Comittee.

I have taken a little heat that the smallies are ending up in the lower and middle portions of Shebandowan. Studies and tracking show that smallmouth will return to where they were caught eventually.

I have read in other tournaments that consistant winners of some tournaments will load an area with largemouth because they will not return to the spot where they were caught. So as to my opinion, Largie's aren't supposed to be in Shebandowan and I don't want to be blamed for moving them around.

Roger

Guest shooter

If anyone knows how to download pictures off of my SAMSUNG camera or has that adapter let me know...if not I'll bring my camera to the rules meeting at the Prince Arthur and show you guys! It's a nice fish...

Just a question... would you guys have bonked it (because it's an invasive species) or would you throw it back?

P.S. I released the pig!!

NWO Fishing Bum

I would`ve released it as well!

NWO Fishing Bum

Guest JEG67

Release for sure. Good move. now tell me where it is so I can catch it. I've been on that lake for over 40 years, and have never even seen one.

I'm guessing maybe some largie minows are comin in from the US or out west. If the Smallies are invasive, then OH MY GOD what are we gonna do with their bigger cousins. LOL

Jeff

Trevor Zimak

There has been an American party fishing the Upper lake the last couple of years and everytime they come up they seem to catch some largemouth. They caught two or three this year. Saw the pictures. They were released.