• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Snotrocket

Chicken season operner?

Snotrocket

Checking how opening day for partridge was? I usually wait til the leaves start to fall easier to see em.

Guest Wes

got 3 out of 6 today after work. Pretty tough seeing them road runners when they get in the bush. My dog flushed pretty well today but she is still not a hunting dog. Likes to eat the downed birds. HA! I have to snatch them from her pretty quick. I still enjoy taking her though.

The 3 we did get were very small. This years brood I suppose.

Monks

It was happening at M&M's. Limits in NO time!

Chickens, boys think bigger UNGULATES!

Chickens are like Walleyes, and we all know how fun they are too catch :lol:

Half ton, expensive

Gas expensive

Shot gun expensive

shells so so

Shooting a chicken boring :P

Buck 120

Monks, chickens are the warm up for bigger ungulates, which I can't stand the wait any longer!!!! LOL!

Not just a 3 month season but a 12 month obsession!!!

Travis Schallock

I agree Monks, the real fun starts Saturday. Calling bulls in to spitting distance and coming to full draw. If that doesn't get you going nothing will.

Travis Schallock

Nakina Fish and Game Club - President

Snotrocket

Going tommorrow (Friday Sept 18) might bring the big gun in case I see a moose. Gotta be quick in this weather though:(

Guest stumped

Well, I decided to go out yesterday after work. Called my husband said I would be home by 8:00 and off I went. Up Armstrong Hwy, got into the area and started looking. Decided to do a little road hunting first just to get in a little ways and all of a sudden my truck quite working :wacko: I was lucky to be in a spot where my cell phone still worked and was able to contact CAA and they sent a wrecker out to get me and my I contacted my husband who came out to find me so he could lead the truck in to my location. He doesn't take directions well by the way. So the truck broke down at 5:30, signs of bears in the area, and nobody got to me until 6:45 at which time my husband and I drove out to the highway to wait for the wrecker. To top it off I didn't see one of those little chickens anywhere. Hopefully my truck will be fixed soon and I can get back out there :D

Have a great weekend.

Guest Nonus

You are hardcore stumped :D

I think Tbaytel put a tower up near there cause I started getting a signal down 527 where before I would get nothing. I however rarely see any birds down that way though.