• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Snotrocket

I bet you've never seen one of these while hunting

Snotrocket

While moose hunting last weekend we came across the elusive Northwestern Ontario Black Panther. We we gonna try to bring her back but she didn't want anything to do with us. We did feed her though to try and help her before winter comes. We saw a fox and fresh timberwolf tracks around, plus tons of bear poopy poop all over ther roads.

post-1048-1254837350_thumb.jpgpost-1048-1254837339_thumb.jpg

Guest Nonus

So you found a cat in the bush? Did it cross your path cause that is 7 years of bad hunting.

Snotrocket

lol we saw it everyday so I guess 28 years of bad hunting

Guest Nonus

Someone should really make a sticky for that.

In the first post click edit, full edit, in the Attachment Editor underneath where you type click browse, select the image (resize it if it is too large) then click okay, click upload. In the drop down box above the upload button locate your image and click the green + icon on the left. That will place some code into the text above and just position that code where you want it. Just rinse lather and repeat to add another one.

Snotrocket

damn I tried and tried and couldn't figure out how to resize the image without losing the cat in the pic, only able to see the road and grass:(

Resource Pimp
damn I tried and tried and couldn't figure out how to resize the image without losing the cat in the pic, only able to see the road and grass:(

Would sure like to see those pics, why don't you e-mail to someone to crop and resize. then post em.

"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles."

Click on banner to visit

Bedas Lodge.

bedaslogo.jpg

Guest Nonus

YAY For picture posting victory.

Also the pictures are pretty cool. The landscape looks cool, what kind of place is that?

eyelander

Well, great that you got getting the pic posting stuff sorted out, congrats.

But, I do not think that is a panther/cougar myself. Looks like a quite normal feral cat that someone lost. Seen them a couple of times myself way up hwy 527.

The body shape does not lend itself to the panther/cougar variety.

I am not dissing you, I just do not believe it is a panther, way to small, no shoulders, too short, ears not big enough, jowls should be a bit more extended along with the body.

My opinion only. Ain't trying to start a fight here.

Prior Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance

Thefishleclair

I would of sighted in the rifle on it, Ferral kitty cats are a bad thing, Yeah threy eat mice and such but grouse and rabbit are on thier menue too. I have seen a tonne of poor kitty cats up Spruce river road. Furthest was a few years back past the pipeline!!!

To bait them try using a small ball with feathers or a squeeky mouse!!

LOL eyelander, He it talkin about a house kitty he knew it wasnt a panther.

Grumpas' Baits

Check it out on FB