• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Some Old Guy

If you could fish with anyone....

Jayfishin

I would have to pick Bob Izumi as I have followed him since I was a kid growing up in Southern Ontario ... fished Rondeau Bay like him when I first started. Second would have to be Al Lindner...learned alot over the years following the 'infisherman' Third would be Pyzer for sure....As for hunting Ted Nugent trip would be cool! Used to watch him around the Detroit area growing up as well.

Jay

Abes
I would have to pick Bob Izumi as I have followed him since I was a kid growing up in Southern Ontario ... fished Rondeau Bay like him when I first started. Second would have to be Al Lindner...learned alot over the years following the 'infisherman' Third would be Pyzer for sure....As for hunting Ted Nugent trip would be cool! Used to watch him around the Detroit area growing up as well.

Jay

Not sure if anybody was aware of this but Ted was actually very close to T.Bay doing a bear hunt not too long ago, my father in-law got a picture taken with him. Ted and a crew of guy's stayed at a camp right next to my in-laws. They had video going so maybe you may see the hunt on tv eventually.

Abes...

Jayfishin

He was here twice...once for bear then again for archery moose this fall. Our local Mic Bohanis guided them and wrote a good article regarding the trip. Was in the paper (thunder bay post) and in the latest outdoors guide.

Jay

Monks
I can't fish, so this whole "If you could fish..." thing is meaningless to me :D

Um perhaps then this is not meaningless. You may want to hook up with one of of our local stars then. I would say start with GC, a fantastic guy, especially for putting up with me, nice boat, lots of tackle for you to lose, and he does not mind hitting the odd rock or two to get you on fish :lol: .

Guest Nonus
Um perhaps then this is not meaningless. You may want to hook up with one of of our local stars then. I would say start with GC, a fantastic guy, especially for putting up with me, nice boat, lots of tackle for you to lose, and he does not mind hitting the odd rock or two to get you on fish :lol: .

As long as he is not hitting his poor computer on said rocks and getting me to fix it :D He knows what I am talking about.

Wade O.

People I would like to fish with April Vokey (preferably when its warm, shall we say bikini weather?) - can we change this to say Gary Roach if my wife checks in?

Domer

I would love to go fishing with Italo Labignan, so I can introduce him to a weigh scale and a legitimate tape

measure. Never seen a guy guess-ti-mate so bad in life. He needs to find a new partner. That wife of his should push him off the boat. He treats her like poopy poop. On a serious note I would love to fish with Al Lindner, Kevin Van Dam or Mike Iaconelli. What I really would love to do is be on one of those crab fishing boats that fish the bearing sea. Looks like its a great rush and non stop action.

Dom.

Monks

Actually revised answer. Since being on LOTW for many years and learning from some great anglers on LOTW.

I would love to show my dad that a Double Tail Mr. Twister, CDN Wigler and Red Devil or Five O diamonds are not all you need. But hey maybe they are.