• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
uncle

SSS 2010 Alert.

uncle

Now that the roster is full and there are no refunds I'll tell you about team #39. A father and son team but the father will be pre fishing with his "special" friend Andy from Wabigoon. Andy is a native known as Daes Jarre D'Innz (bass whisperer). They will be 5 lbs. ahead of second place. Guaranteed.

Guest KINGKAN
Now that the roster is full and there are no refunds I'll tell you about team #41. A father and son team but the father will be pre fishing with his "special" friend Andy from Wabigoon. Andy is a native known as Daes Jarre D'Innz (bass whisperer). They will be 5 lbs. ahead of second place. Guaranteed.

Sidebet?

Guest RAMBO

I think its quite amusing that you need a "special" friend to help you find and catch bass... j/k haha :D. Only the weigh scales will tell I guess. I will be looking forward to competing againt you team #41... :D

RAMBO

uncle
Sidebet?

No I don't want your money, you obviously never heard of old Andy before. This was just a heads up that the playing field is not level anymore.

uncle
Do you mean lover? :D

Ha ha, I wouldn't go out on a limb and say that. You'll have to see them together and make up your own mind. :rolleyes:

Some Old Guy

Is Andy related to Alfred Nobel? And will he be fishing with the water gel lures?

Roger

R.T.R. Respect the resource!

uncle
Now that the roster is full and there are no refunds I'll tell you about team #39. A father and son team but the father will be pre fishing with his "special" friend Andy from Wabigoon. Andy is a native known as Daes Jarre D'Innz (bass whisperer). They will be 5 lbs. ahead of second place. Guaranteed.

Sorry, my mistake, I meant team 39 and I see they are in 3rd place after day 1. Andy must be there.

My apologies to team 41 for the mix up.