• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest FreshwaterFisherman

Stuart Lake

Guest FreshwaterFisherman

Hello everyone. My grandparents have a camp on Stuart Lake and I have fished it when I was younger and managed some fish but never lots, I always figured it was because I was new to the sport of fishing. Well, now after all these years of learning I want to go try it again. I have asked my papa if he catches any there, he said he used to but noone does anymore, and he doesn't waste his time anymore either trying for them. I have marked rediculous amounts of fish in the summer but my papa says they are too well fed and chance of hooking into one has gone way down. What I am wondering is, is this the general consensus of everyone who has fished this lake, or do people still consider it to be a decent lake, anyone have luck in recent years. I am familiar with the lake so I am not asking for spots, or lures or anything else, just wondering if people can give me a yes I caught fish, or no I didn't. Keep my hopes up or maybe keep me from wasting my time there with so many other good spots near by. Thanks a bunch.

Brodie K.

Mr. Canoehead
Hello everyone. My grandparents have a camp on Stuart Lake and I have fished it when I was younger and managed some fish but never lots, I always figured it was because I was new to the sport of fishing. Well, now after all these years of learning I want to go try it again. I have asked my papa if he catches any there, he said he used to but noone does anymore, and he doesn't waste his time anymore either trying for them. I have marked rediculous amounts of fish in the summer but my papa says they are too well fed and chance of hooking into one has gone way down. What I am wondering is, is this the general consensus of everyone who has fished this lake, or do people still consider it to be a decent lake, anyone have luck in recent years. I am familiar with the lake so I am not asking for spots, or lures or anything else, just wondering if people can give me a yes I caught fish, or no I didn't. Keep my hopes up or maybe keep me from wasting my time there with so many other good spots near by. Thanks a bunch.

Brodie K.

Fished there 2 summers ago and no bites.