• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest bearattack79

Any Bears yet??

Guest bearattack79

Anyone seen any early risers yet.

I got one more dump run this weekend, then my shed is all cleaned out. I had a "regular" last year that will be dropping by any day now im sure of it.

Guest Ottis
Anyone seen any early risers yet.

I got one more dump run this weekend, then my shed is all cleaned out. I had a "regular" last year that will be dropping by any day now im sure of it.

The MNR said they've seen them in Atikokan and Kenora as of last week. Not long now.

Some Old Guy

I saw one 2 days ago and one this morning. It could have been the same one as the spots I saw them at were only about a mile apart.

Roger

R.T.R. Respect the resource!

Guest hardcorefishn

Our neighbor had his snowmachine tore apart by a bear a week ago and the wife seen one while out for a walk last week. My deer carcass that was out for the wolves disappeared between March 25 and 27 - no where close to the original resting place, so I would assume that a Bear had taken it - Trail Camera died on the 25th...

Guest bearattack79
Our neighbor had his snowmachine tore apart by a bear a week ago and the wife seen one while out for a walk last week. My deer carcass that was out for the wolves disappeared between March 25 and 27 - no where close to the original resting place, so I would assume that a Bear had taken it - Trail Camera died on the 25th...

Thats too bad about the trail camera, I would have liked to see that.

My shed is all cleaned out, so Im one step ahead of my bear. SO far. Now I need a cheap electric fence.

Travis Schallock

Saw one up here last week, he was a monster. Headed into the dump for some dinner. Nothing in the backyard...yet.

Travis Schallock

Nakina Fish and Game Club - President

Guest 4thgen

Saw an adult on Mission Island on the weekend. I've been out there lots of times but that was a first for me.

Guest TBaySmitty

I had one in my back yard yesterday morning. I wasn't as quick as Bearattack. I spent the morning cleaning up garbage.