• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Gone8to1248

25 days and counting!!

Gone8to1248

Little over 3 weeks and I'll be up there doing some fishing!! Should I bring some of this rain with me? Laast week I was up in Wisconsin when the Tornadoes hit and got drenched and then came back home to a yard that looked like a bomb went off in it. MORE trees down! One of them even took out the towns sub-pumping water stations telephone pole and electric wires. A few are snapped off and laying up against other trees waiting to fall over. Were talking trees 3 foot in diameter!

gone8to1248

Bernie

Guest Smack Um
Little over 3 weeks and I'll be up there doing some fishing!! Should I bring some of this rain with me? Laast week I was up in Wisconsin when the Tornadoes hit and got drenched and then came back home to a yard that looked like a bomb went off in it. MORE trees down! One of them even took out the towns sub-pumping water stations telephone pole and electric wires. A few are snapped off and laying up against other trees waiting to fall over. Were talking trees 3 foot in diameter!

gone8to1248

Bernie

Jeepers peepers why you are litterally counting the days aren't you well better get up here alive and well to Canada in one piece. Bernie I think I know some fish that want you to catch them in Armstrong Ontario....

I am @ work in my secret laboratory in Armstrong Ontario :ninja: we are breeding a super pike only for Americans "actually we have them already".

Have a great summer Bernie and 4th of July! it's happy birthday time again for Canada & The United States of America) have a great summer guys.

Smack Um