• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Gone8to1248

10 minutes in Thunder Bay and already tearing up streets!

Gone8to1248

I got into town today and went to unhook my boat at a friends place on Hill street and when I was backing up and turnning the street sunk down and broke a water pipe at the main! Mains were shutt-off and crews were brought in to fix it. Just doing my part to help create jobs up here! LOL Will head out to Kashabowie in the mornning.

Bernie

Some Old Guy

Wow Bernie! Maybe the boat weighs to much!

My company just left so I'll give you a shout in the am.

Roger

R.T.R. Respect the resource!

Gone8to1248

Busy time since getting into town yesterday afternoon. Road construction on hwy 61 coming up had construction going on and had a few back-ups and long waits so got up here later than planned. Met up with Snowball and chatted with him for awhile and will be meeting him for coffee this mornning. Stumped and Blindlikeabat met us at the motel and we all went to Robbins Doughnuts for coffee and a chat. Looking forward to having them out to the lake for some serious fishing. Talked with Smackum on the phone for awhile and made plans for him to come out to the lake saturday afternoon and do some fishing. Talked with Roger on the phone which is always a pleasure and we are trying to get some time to hit the water together for some fishing. Had my phone activated up here again and my number is 621-3146

Went out on hwy 102 last night to Cousins Resturant for a bite to eat, which I enjoy going to a couple of times each trip up here, great ommlettes there! After eating took a ride up to Terry Fox Memorial and looked at the lake and Thunder Bay with all the lights. That is one site that still amazes me to see each time and also is a very beautiful place.

This mornning before leaving for the lake I'll drop off fishing rods and reels I collected at D&R for a pick-up,Have coffee with Snowball,Go out to the reserve for some smokes,hit the grocery store on 102 and pick-up a few fresh items and the head out to Kash. Will be looking forward to fishing with Snowball,Smackum,Stumped, Blindlikeabat,and gone fishin' this week. Will also be headed over to Atikokan to give some people a couple of free fly casting lessons sunday mornning. Will be contacting Drew while I'm up here and getting him out to the lake for a day or so of fishing again as well.

Bernie

crisop

that was you bernie. damn you i'm just around the corner from that

2017 Dog Lake Open Champion

Line Cutter

Fishy AF

Castnblast

hey Bernie, welcome back and have a great time.

Jeff

PRO V

I was wondering what all that racket in my back yard was ? ;)

"So much fishing so little time"

Guest stumped

There's never a dull moment when Bernie hits town. :)

Looking forward to next weekend, see you then :)

Stumped