• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Bighotdog

What Bow is the True best to purchase

Bighotdog

Just figured I could get some good advice here on choosing the right brand of bow for hunting Moose and the odd little deer. I already know my draw length so really I just need to know which ones are the best for your dollar.

mike sawatsky
Just figured I could get some good advice here on choosing the right brand of bow for hunting Moose and the odd little deer. I already know my draw length so really I just need to know which ones are the best for your dollar.

Give Gary at Bait and Bows a call. He can set you up with a great bow at a great price. He carries a lot of the top manufactures. 807-344-9181

Mike Sawatsky

Thunder Bay Bass Masters member

Thank you to my Sponsors

okuma.jpg

e8c6ab21-b858-4eaa-bdb6-69d20c3a5429.jpg

WWW.HEADRACK.COM

north-country-cycle2.gif

NORTH COUNTRY CYCLE AND SPORTS

WWW.THEFISHWRANGLERS.COM

@fishwranglers

Thefishleclair

I found that my old Clunker was my best one....It was a Jennings one star, Bought it for $150 Used, Put sites on er and a quiver...Flunf arrows just as fast as my New Gaurdian did when I bought it...

Its all about feel, Once you grab and hold it. It will feel right!!!

Grumpas' Baits

Check it out on FB

Travis Schallock

I've allways delt with Gary aas well. He has everything you will need and then some.

Travis Schallock

Nakina Fish and Game Club - President

AB
I've allways delt with Gary aas well. He has everything you will need and then some.

Tao's Archery is another option locally in Thunder Bay. Gary and Tao can both do a great job in getting you everything you need.

Don't fall into the speed trap, or brand name hype. The best bow is the one you are most comfortable holding in YOUR hand, not anyone elses.

In order to hunt with a bow you need to practice, practice and then practice some more. A bow that is comfortable to shoot will make target shooting fun.

iceman

Guest canuck

There really is no best bow...they are all now very good. I recommend going somewhere such as Lakehead Archers on a club night and see what member have there. Most members are really good and would be more than helpful in the sense of letting you try their bow so you have an idea of how they shoot and feel. The bow that fits the best, least handshock and is just plain comfortable would be the one for you to chose....and only you can determine that.

Tao's, Gary along with D&R can set you up once you make your decision.

Good luck!

Shane