• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
FlyGal

Brooke Trout/ where's the hot spots?

magicman

Only one way to deal with a guy like this. Ban him. If you spent an equal amount of time actually fishing as you did bashing people on this site you would probably have discovered some pretty good spots by now. I really don't think this guy actually wants information. I think he has nothing better to do than to sit at home with a bag of cheetos in front of his computer and stir #$^% up for his own entertainment. Ignore anything this guy says, don't offer anymore advice and if he doesn't get the ban he will eventually go away. When you see him on the river and he asks for help ignore him and tell him to move on.

Antonio

he should hire a professional guide if thats the attitude, u pay for something you generally expect results, cant chirp a guy who voluntarily offers up a spot on a public forum, what a $%$

Whats hilarious is that the same spot I pm'd him, I stopped there 4 evenings in a row while on the way to a friends place, and caught something every single time :D

Some Old Guy

The nunyobusiness post was just a joke. Didn't mean to offend anyone. Actually the when I posted that I got a call and we laughed about it.

It's an old joke and I used it.

As for banning anyone. We'll see how it goes. I have only banned one person from this site. It takes a lot for me to become a not nice person.

The comment was made a long time ago and if you are new to the site, I can see how it could be read rude. But it wasn't intended that way.

Anyways let's let this thread pass away in peace.

Roger

R.T.R. Respect the resource!

Guest John Schmidt

lol that went pretty harsh i obv didnt see a guy i dont know snagging fish, jeezze ino i cxan be a sarcastic asshole ahaa but come on, actually i really dont care, take this to heart if you wish, im 20 let me act that way..i do like fishing alot obv and sorrry im not a wizard with the rod, and im trying to get any advantage i can on this site of course, if this is everyones way to communicate with your fishing buddys and im disturbing you then im sorry, but i have thanked all you many times for the PMs and tips,etc, exoecially you antonio..i did thank you, and i told you i found it.. i have been actually fishing not just at camp for only 4 months, so i do not have a great deal of knowedge but am trying to learn QUICK.

Try not to take my Don't you hate it when people don't clean up after their dogs and you step in it? so damm serious i JOKE alot, expecially since im on here ALOt

JOHN B)

Castnblast

Hey John,

ok...you are new to river fishing and want to learn as much as you can...thats totally cool.

Actually you are lucky - thats one of the most rewarding periods an angler ever experiences. Discovering new places and new techniques that catch fish etc. So have at'er!

Anyway, in my opinion...when posting on the site, try to be aware of how others may interpret your comments. There is a huge demographic that scopes out the board on this site on a regular basis.

...Grandma's, fishing pro's, school kids, weird f'n old guys... you name it. So with that in mind, posting with a more generic approach will generally garner more favourable responses to questions that you have.

You really should come out to the next NSSA meeting. You'll meet alot of guys that share a passion for fishing moving water. These are the guys/gals that can help you the most and they will.

Expect to be flamed for the comment you made about Roger. You deserve that. He is highly respected by the fishing community in our area.

But I don't think Roger will hold it against you. He is a much bigger - and better person than that.

So now that you know...just don't go down that road anymore.

Come out to the next meeting and meet some of the guys. And bring your questions.

It's a great group.

I'm Jeff, if I'm there say hi.

Guest Nailed

I just started here and it seems fine to me. You never heard of nunyobussiness lake? thats an old one.

Monks

folks and their trout. wow! brookies or steelies folks are a little nuts. try lake superior biggest brookies around and lots of em. nipigon river good. sorry to reveal these 2 spots :lol:

Guest jackfish pete

Yeah, but nobody better give away Saint Ignace Island...whoops, pretend you didn't see me post that spot :lol:

Gone8to1248

Maybe they should turn this into a Reality Show! It could be an episode on Surviver Island. TBay Steelheaders Last Man Standing! :rolleyes::fishing1: By the way quit using the term OLD MEN, Snowball and I prefer to be called Senior Citizens. :lol:

Bernie

Here is one of the places I fish. Could you handle it!

Lyle Reiner

I think it would be more like big brother, the newbies vs the vets. And instead of the house, we have the river.

Prostaff For

Lowrance Canada