• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
GC 54

Still 4 Spots Left For Dryden PWT Co-Anglers

GC 54

Hey guys, just had a call from the PWT, they still have 4 spots left open for this year's tournament in July in

Dryden. Go on their website under amateur-co angler and get the information. Only sixty spots altogether and one of us is going to be taking home a new Lund boat, Merc motor, and trailer. Your odds are not only great, but the knowledge you pick up from fishing with three different pros will be with you for a lifetime.

http://www.in-fisherman.com/pwt/

I know there is already at least three of us from this board that are already signed up.

Good luck.

George Clark of TEAM CLARK

FIELD STAFF FOR TEAM SHIMANO PRO STAFF FOR D & R SPORTING GOODS PRO STAFF FOR LUND BOATS
Proudly Supported By: G.LOOMIS JACKALL POWER PRO NORTH COUNTRY CYCLE & SPORTS Treasurer of: Thunder Bay BASSmasters

Guest Big Moose

I was waitng for this opportunity to come up but with work being as slow as it is I don't have the cash and don't know how long I'll be in N,W,O. DAMN forest industry it's going to get alot worse before it gets better thats for sure. :angry:

Guest aanii84

Wow, just looked at this today, looks like a tremendous experience. I still have a few questions though. Can pretty much just anyone do somehting like this (be a pros co-angler for the day that is) regardless of any past experience or anything. I mean I've fished walleye a lot but never been in a tournament or anything. And my second question is how much does it cost? couldn't find that either. Sounds like a great time though and congrats and good luck to all the board members who will be competeing.

Burkie

Bill Arnott

Wow, just looked at this today, looks like a tremendous experience. I still have a few questions though. Can pretty much just anyone do somehting like this (be a pros co-angler for the day that is) regardless of any past experience or anything. I mean I've fished walleye a lot but never been in a tournament or anything. And my second question is how much does it cost? couldn't find that either. Sounds like a great time though and congrats and good luck to all the board members who will be competeing.

Burkie

Pros must meet the PWT criteria as far as experience, equipment etc.. Anyone may enter as a co-angler and the pro supplies all gear. I think the entry is US $750 - a bargain since a guided trip with this caliber angler is usually over #300/day. GC can confirm if I have the $ correct.

>Bill

CRESTINER BOATS SMITHS RV BRENNEN FORD THUNDERBAYFISHING.COM

Abes

$750us is correct, should be a great experience. It may sound expensive but like Slick said, a decent guide would cost around $300 a day. Plus lots of prizes for co-anglers and just think of the experience of fishing three days with three different Pro's.

Abes...