• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
levi64

Stocked Lakes

levi64

Heading into Lake 19 and maybe over to liver, anyone fished it lately that would offer some comments? PM's are fine. Thanks

Lyle Reiner

roll lake is harrrd to find. i looked for a while on quads and couldnt find it

Prostaff For

Lowrance Canada

levi64
Is Liver lake anywhere Onion lake?

Liver is about 2 ks south of Lake 19. you can get to it off McKenzie or Magone.

levi64

Well you would think Lake 19 would be awesome because its hard to get to,, well it wasn't awesome for me, but maybe it was my technique or the fish didn't like the frost yesterday morning. Liver was much better and much easier to get into. I can't believe no one had any comments on these stocked lakes. I personally just started fishing stocked lakes as my break from walleyes and i find it fun. Even though my shins took some hits in the brush. I"m going to venture into some other lakes on my next days off, maybe along escape lake road.

naden
Well you would think Lake 19 would be awesome because its hard to get to,, well it wasn't awesome for me, but maybe it was my technique or the fish didn't like the frost yesterday morning. Liver was much better and much easier to get into. I can't believe no one had any comments on these stocked lakes. I personally just started fishing stocked lakes as my break from walleyes and i find it fun. Even though my shins took some hits in the brush. I"m going to venture into some other lakes on my next days off, maybe along escape lake road.

I have fished lake 19 several times......I seem to get skunked more than I catch. The fish I have caught there were beauties though. I am surprised you did well in liver......I thought they quit stocking it several years ago.

levi64
I have fished lake 19 several times......I seem to get skunked more than I catch. The fish I have caught there were beauties though. I am surprised you did well in liver......I thought they quit stocking it several years ago.

I don't know when Liver was last stocked, but it was better than 19, nothing to bragg about but it was a fun time, a few were caught. Was going to walk to the small lake to the west of liver, starts with a K , can't remember the name right now, but I was too bushed out, maybe next time.

naden
I don't know when Liver was last stocked, but it was better than 19, nothing to bragg about but it was a fun time, a few were caught. Was going to walk to the small lake to the west of liver, starts with a K , can't remember the name right now, but I was too bushed out, maybe next time.

Kallio is probably what you were thinking of. I could be wrong but I thought kallio was the lake closer to magone road with easier access and liver you had to go a ways down a rocky quad trail.

levi64
Kallio is probably what you were thinking of. I could be wrong but I thought kallio was the lake closer to magone road with easier access and liver you had to go a ways down a rocky quad trail.

I went into Liver from McKenzie. Not a bad go.