• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
CharlieAlphaLimaEcho

Varmint Hunting

CharlieAlphaLimaEcho

Is there any animals here in the Thunder Bay region you can legally hunt and shoot while not intending to harvest the meat? I am of course reffering mainly to varmint and/or small game like squirrel or groundhog type animals. Thanks in advance for any info.

Guest fishinbuddy

I'm not sure what it's like here leagally. I have paticipated in ground hog derbies in Southern Ontario though. It helps the farmers out quite a bit.

Sean

Thefishleclair

Check the regs, But Crows, Starlings, Grackles and some other birds were on your small games license. Fox and Skunk was another one! Go to the "ASK THEN MNR" forum and ask there.

Grumpas' Baits

Check it out on FB

Guest black jackk

If you like the Varmint hunting, you thrive outdoors, love the thrill of the hunt, and you will certainly enjoy the satisfaction of the game packaged. I am sure that you will remember the hunt, and maybe even add a couple of pictures of friends or children to share with others.