• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Resource Pimp

Storm totals, how much new snow in your area?

Resource Pimp

We got about 12 inches of new snow that fell at Sheban since yesterday........anyone else ?

"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles."

Click on banner to visit

Bedas Lodge.

bedaslogo.jpg

Bear

We got about 4" yesterday, storm watch on for today and tonite, possinility of another 4-6", although it is one of those Colorado clippers, so who really knows. Stay warm.

Bear

Some Old Guy

Not much snow where I am but it rained and it is now frozen. Baaaaaad driving!

Roger

R.T.R. Respect the resource!

Snowball

According to Environment Canada we received 9.8 mm of Precipitation. The snow wasn't the problem this morning, it was the ice covered vehicles. I had to let my truck run for about 20 minutes in order to heat the windshield and remove the ice.

More white stuff on the way so says the weatherman.

Regards,

Snowball

Gone8to1248

Went to bed last night with about 18 inchs of snow on the ground and now I have just about none!! Startting rainning about 3:30am and at 4am it was already 49 degrees. I had to go up to the hospital in Chicago for a blood test and it was foggy and rainning like hell all the way. Stopped rainning on the way back home and most of the snow is gone except for in the ditchs and low spots. Be glad you didn't get that up there or you would be open water fishing real soon!! :lol:

Bear

It is snowing here now and it doesnt look like it will stop right away. Just checked the radar, its heading north east from here, looks like Vermillion Bay/Dryden and points east are getting pounded.

BB

uncle

Dryden is getting pounded now and has been for a while. Very windy too so it will be drifting.

Edit. It only amounted to about 4 inches.

crisop

snowing here in revelstoke, bc right now. Good thing they only have 183 inches already. Yep thats 15.25 FEET

2017 Dog Lake Open Champion

Line Cutter

Fishy AF