• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Pro fisherman-Stud Muffin

stephens , adrian

trail from stephens to adrian been broken yet?

wanted to hit both lakes, been on both but never driven from one to other. map shows a trail??

garmin_logo.thumb.png.e282a5dd4c34650ee5e218bcdd5adfd2.png

logo.png.e4b798a1a0facc3f309b90fb32f5c428.png

2016 Dog Lake Open Champion.

Thunder Bay BASSmasters Vice-President 

Guest Angler AV
trail from stephens to adrian been broken yet?

wanted to hit both lakes, been on both but never driven from one to other. map shows a trail??

If you take the road just before Adrian Lake you can take a side trail on the right a few km's up and it will take you to Stephens. The MNR CO's and my buddy broke the trail about 3 weeks ago so there will be a hard base underneath but we have had a ft of snow since. Unless you know where to pick the trail up off the road that runs past Adrian it will be hard to find. You would be better off going into Stephens the other way and then driving down to the other end of the lake and picking up the trail which will lead you to the road by Adrian.

If you take the road just before Adrian Lake you can take a side trail on the right a few km's up and it will take you to Stephens. The MNR CO's and my buddy broke the trail about 3 weeks ago so there will be a hard base underneath but we have had a ft of snow since. Unless you know where to pick the trail up off the road that runs past Adrian it will be hard to find. You would be better off going into Stephens the other way and then driving down to the other end of the lake and picking up the trail which will lead you to the road by Adrian.

that was my plan , as it is a shorter drive to stephens and i thought trail would be easy to find on shoreline. thanks a lot

garmin_logo.thumb.png.e282a5dd4c34650ee5e218bcdd5adfd2.png

logo.png.e4b798a1a0facc3f309b90fb32f5c428.png

2016 Dog Lake Open Champion.

Thunder Bay BASSmasters Vice-President 

Guest D-Rock
that was my plan , as it is a shorter drive to stephens and i thought trail would be easy to find on shoreline. thanks a lot

We went in thru the trail before Adrian this past weekend. Getting in is no problem, since it's downhill for the last 100 metres, but getting out is the real trick. We got stuck a couple of times trying to get out because it was just too steep and the base was too soft.

...and fishing: I can't recall how many holes we drilled (many), but we couldn't see any sign of life in that lake. I've been there 4 times and have never caught a fish (I know I should never admit to such things in public). One of these days I'm going to hit the magic spot on that lake where all the splake huddling, or I guess I could just go to a different lake lol!

I've never been in thru Pokki road, but I'm thinking if I ever go again, I may try to get in from there.