• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Kayaker

Here Kitty Kitty:

Kayaker

Seen this guy laying off the side of the driveway yesterday, was'nt bother by anything. He spent about 3 hours just sleeping and licking his paws. Have had a lot of deer hanging around also, so maybe that why the cat is here.post-206-1298811050_thumb.jpg post-206-1298811242_thumb.jpg

Guest Smack Um
Seen this guy laying off the side of the driveway yesterday, was'nt bother by anything. He spent about 3 hours just sleeping and licking his paws. Have had a lot of deer hanging around also, so maybe that why the cat is here.post-206-1298811050_thumb.jpg post-206-1298811242_thumb.jpg

Nice pics I saw a mother and 4 kits cross the road on the way home by Gull Bay last weekend thats a pretty big batch isn't it? :huh:

Patrick

Guest troutsandy

Have you had lots of bunnies around? I have seen so many bunny tracks this winter it is no supprise that linx are being sighted... bunnies being their main food source as I understand. I saw 5 of them all at once while driving down 593! All just sitting on the side of the road until I got close and they spooked off into the bush

Buck 120

Yesterday when we headed fishing, we saw a group of 5 cross Hwy 527 at the Pace lake road. Nice to see a healthy population

Not just a 3 month season but a 12 month obsession!!!

Guest Ol Big Moose

I have been seeing a whole lot of linx this year but its no surprise with such a good year for grouse and hares. Definatly good to see a healthy population forsure.

Guest TerryK

Saw one a few weeks ago coming out of River Terrace heading towards the expressway. Keep little Fluffy indoors folks! :P

There is also a pack of wolves hanging around in the Strathcona golf course / Centennial park area of Current River. I live right between the two and there is tons of sign from tracks to kills and I've even heard them howling late at night less than 300m from my house. Saw one of them crossing the highway last fall right near Hodder.

walleyslayer

I had one steal a rabbit from us when we were hunting towards the border in the fall

Guest stumped

Buddy of mine was out ice fishing a couple weeks ago at Squeers lake and saw a pack of them... he said there were about 6 or 8 of them travelling together. That is unusual because these are normally solitary animals so he was rather surprised. The funny thing is that him and the other guys he was with are all biologists. :)