• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Trevor Zimak

SSS 2007

Trevor Zimak

Looks like the count down is on. We are now less than 100 days away from take off. Two bad there is still about 2 feet of ice on shebandowan. Was there yesterday ice fishing.

-Zimmer

GC 54

Zimmer, that ice will be gone sooner than we think. I'm leaving mid week next week for a week of turkey hunting down south of Simcoe, along the shore of Lake Erie on Long Point Bay. Just being that close to that great bass fishery will have my mind on getting home to get the Lund out for some early ice out bass before we chase those other fish that have teeth.

Picked up three new St. Croix's on Friday, matched them with some new Tierra's.

Prepare yourself Zimmer, and you too Bear, Team Clark will be hot on your heels at this year's SSS.

We'll see you on the water soon.

Isn't rivalry great!

"Team One, Go"

George Clark of TEAM CLARK

FIELD STAFF FOR TEAM SHIMANO PRO STAFF FOR D & R SPORTING GOODS PRO STAFF FOR LUND BOATS
Proudly Supported By: G.LOOMIS JACKALL POWER PRO NORTH COUNTRY CYCLE & SPORTS Treasurer of: Thunder Bay BASSmasters

Bear

We are beyond ready, lines spooled, reels, serviced, jigs poured ready to go, trip to Bass Pro, you may be leaving #1 GC but lookout for those Kenora boys....you know we always have a few tricks up our sleeves.

Be sure to stop by when you are in K town.

Bear

Team #6

Proudly Sponsored by Milt’s Rod and Reel & Hal’s Jigs

Always ask for Hal's Jigs

Trevor Zimak

Yeessss..... A trip to bass pro..... well Cabels for me. and well lets just say a stupid amount of money later. Speaking of which, that is where I bought the carpet. I super deal as well. Paid less than 300 bucks for about 175 Square feet. Bought Ultimate/Premier brand or something... anyways it was the best one there had.

As for the showdown, the water is gonna be anywhere from 2-3 feet lower this year. Its gonna be a new lake this year and we are all gonna be back to square one this year. Going to be some rocks hitable this year I think especially in the Upper section of the lake.

Team 20 Go....

-Zimmer

Bear

Yeessss..... A trip to bass pro..... well Cabels for me. and well lets just say a stupid amount of money later. Speaking of which, that is where I bought the carpet. I super deal as well. Paid less than 300 bucks for about 175 Square feet. Bought Ultimate/Premier brand or something... anyways it was the best one there had.

As for the showdown, the water is gonna be anywhere from 2-3 feet lower this year. Its gonna be a new lake this year and we are all gonna be back to square one this year. Going to be some rocks hitable this year I think especially in the Upper section of the lake.

Team 20 Go....

-Zimmer

So thats where you fish eh?

Bear

Ask for Hal's Jigs