• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
James01

Boulevard (sp?) Lake

Bighotdog

Well I think there is nothing wrong with eating the fish from this Lake. I have known Roger for years and even he can tell you that he has been eating these fish for a long time and still feels the same. I told him that lately it seemed like his head was shrinking but he keeps on insisting that it is just me. Well I will let you guys be the judge to this one.

post-85-0-62354900-1307031457_thumb.jpg

PRO V

A little ointment should clear that right up Roger :huh:

Mike

Guest littlemarten

yep...theres is pickeral at boulevard...didnt think so myself but had to go try anyways...thanks...this site is the best

Guest fancy pants

yep...theres is pickeral at boulevard...didnt think so myself but had to go try anyways...thanks...this site is the best

So.........did you eat them?

Guest littlemarten

So.........did you eat them?

no, I put it back. Still have pickeral in my freezer

Guest Duda

Where did you catch them and when? What bait? I have went twice, since this post started, fished off the docks with minnows and worms and a jighead with bobber. No bites! Any size to the ones you got?

Guest littlemarten

Where did you catch them and when? What bait? I have went twice, since this post started, fished off the docks with minnows and worms and a jighead with bobber. No bites! Any size to the ones you got?

I got one pickeral just a jig and worm...nothing special...and i was on the lifeguards dock its the skinny dock. I was there for about 3 hours not catching anything. People left that dock so i decided to try a few cast before I went home and first cast i got a pickeral.

Guest TerryK

While is does have a few fish, the water in Boulevard is drained every fall so this prevents the lake from supporting much more than a small sportfish population. Back when I was a kid, they used to leave normal water levels in the lake over the winter so there was a decent population of Walleye, Pike and a few Brook Trout but since the lake is virtually dry for 5 months of the year only a few fish hang around.

And yes, there is a gas powered engine restriction on the lake. The wake board ad dragon boat events get a special permit. Also, in the winter, you cannot walk on the ice as it is under the control of the Harbor Master and all waterways that fall under the Harbor master's jurisdiction are off limits to human traffic in winter.