• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Gone8to1248

Propane Tank Re-Filled

Gone8to1248

I purchased a new propane tank for $10 and am wondering if it's cheaper to have it filled up there or just exchange it for a full one at one of the gas stations up there. If I have it filled where would I go to have it done? Thanks

naden

I filled a 20 lber for about 20 bucks the other day. I think if you want to exchange a bottle it will cost more than that but it has been a while since i exchanged one. You can buy propane at canadian tire stores or most bigger gas stations sell propane. Most "macs" corner stores do the propane exchange. I live in the north end and usually get propane filled at the shell gas station at the corner of junot and red river rd.

Kayaker

I believe the shell has gotten rid of the propane bulk tank

PRO V

It's 22- 25$ for exchange, Central Canada also does fill up, it's just a little out of the way. (Mountdale Ave)

Mike

crisop

the cheapest place i have found is the can op on cumberland down by ling lee's. it was 18 something when i was there 6 months ago to fill up my 4 20-lbers

kayaker unless in the last few hours the full serve shell on red river has taken down thier tank they still do fill ups

2017 Dog Lake Open Champion

Line Cutter

Fishy AF

Gone8to1248

Thanks for the input guys on where to get my tank filled. I have plenty of options now.

gone8to1248

Garbie

Can you even get a US tank filled here? Pretty sure they use different valves. I am not sure if they will bulk refill it or not. Pretty sure if you try to exchange it they will charge you the "new to program price" and just give you a tank.

Kayaker

the cheapest place i have found is the can op on cumberland down by ling lee's. it was 18 something when i was there 6 months ago to fill up my 4 20-lbers

kayaker unless in the last few hours the full serve shell on red river has taken down thier tank they still do fill ups

Well If we are talking about the same place on red river and junot Shell the tank has been gone for at least 3 weeks