• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Gone8to1248

Back Home

Gone8to1248

I made it back home today after spending the night in EAu Claire, Wisconsin. I had a nice stay up there, the fishing was okay and was great to meet old and new friends. Spent a lot of time with Snowball out at camp and fishing thanks to his wife for letting hime come along. Trevor, you and your dad were right about the water pump, they are replacing it. Thanks for your help on it. Maybe next time we can hook up while I'm up there and you can test drive it and se if it needs anything slae done to it. They are goig to replace the 2 bank cherger with a bigger 3 bank Minkota one, the MK345. Will be chatting with you all again. Sunday we did have a forest fir across the lake from the resorts and they brought in the water bomber to help put it out. It got the water right in front of the camps..

Bernie

PRO V

Glad to see you made it home without any problems. Just want to say thanks again for your generosity.

we'll see you next year.

Mike

Guest canuckchick1980

I am happy you made it home safe, but the family and I will miss you.....until next year!!!!! Keep in touch!!!!

Kiley

Guest stumped

Glad you're home safe and sound. Sorry we didn't get a chance to hook up this year, hopefully next year. Had a great time at D'Alton lake, the fishing was amazing.

Take care :)

Vera