• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
crisop

atv insurance

crisop

does anyone know of a good place in town for atv insurance. i just picked up a polaris 700 and our insuance company wants almost 700 a year for insurance, probably because thier in toronto

2017 Dog Lake Open Champion

Line Cutter

Fishy AF

naden

I am also curious what other people are paying for their insurance. I am with allstate and my atv is somewhere around 225 but that is just fire theft liability and it is only a 300 cc

Jayfishin

I have been using Anglers and Hunters Insurance Brokers out of Subury for over ten years and they have treated me well. OFAH member discount makes a significant difference too.

I don' t have my insurance info in front of me but i pay around 200 /yr for my 05 honda 400 atv.

I have my auto, house, trailer, boat, sled, and atv all with them.

Jay

Pro fisherman-Stud Muffin

i pay $285 for full coverage for atv, plow and accessories 300 deductible. . sink on a lake , flip it on trail, burn it, it gets stolen or whatever. i can just walk away (assuming i can walk) and i get $5500 or repair .

its a 2004 600cc polaris sportsman. pc fianncial insurance. i think that's a smoking deal.

but you gotta have another vehicle insured they wont just do atv. i have house ,cars and boat through them too. like 2k a year for all

garmin_logo.thumb.png.e282a5dd4c34650ee5e218bcdd5adfd2.png

logo.png.e4b798a1a0facc3f309b90fb32f5c428.png

2016 Dog Lake Open Champion.

Thunder Bay BASSmasters Vice-President 

fishman1

i also go thru anglers and hunters in sudbury. ski-doo and quad 350 for both. liability only. got sick of paying too much and went for the basics, since i hardly use the ski-doo any more. wait till your cards come in the mail and cancel the policy. i didnt buy quad insurance for a few years, and when i finally got caught, it was a 150 fine.. hahahahaha who says crime doesnt pay.