• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
moose_hunters

Canadiangunnutz.com

moose_hunters

Just curious if anybody on this website can tell me how to access the canadiangunnutz.com so that I can view new and used guns as well as buy guns. I do have an account on the website but my PAL is not logged into the website and I don't know exactly how to be able to view these firearms. If anyone has any idea please give me your tips or a way to contact you to get help with working the website. Thanks

Kayaker

if you are a registered member click on post you are interested in and send a PM with your question or whatever. You have to be a registered member to access forum.

Your PAL is not needed to access site

moose_hunters

Then how can you view new and used guns for sale on the website, and how can you purchase them

nwodeerhunter

Another UNREAL web page for purchasing new/used rifles and shotguns is ellwoodepps.ca. They are located in Orilia Ontario; I purchased a lightly used Tikka T3 laminate stainless .243 with the Tikka Optilok mounts and Simmonds scope for $950.00 with shipping and everything (that rifle alone new at Cabela’s retails for $1079.99). I was so impressed with their quality in service, awesome pricing and great shipping. Just an alternate suggestion.

Cheers!

Tikka T3 Stainless/Laminate 300 WSM
Tikka T3 Stainless/Synthetic .243Win
Benelli Supernova RealTree APG 12Ga.

Smokey

If I remember correct you have to be approved to sccess certain parts of the site, I would contact one of the mods and they should be able to give you better access. It's been a long time since I went thru it and I can't remember exactly but I know something had to be done.

Smokey

Are you all set up and working there now?

moose_hunters

No I tried figuring out how to contact a mod for the web site but I was in able to so I'm still trying to figure it out

Smokey

Ok I stopped by the site this morning and found some stuff to help you out a bit.

First step log in with you user name and password.

Now click on Rules and FAQ under the welcome line.

Then you click on either of these:

How to Gain Access to the Equipment Exchange Forums (Rules & Guidelines)

How to Gain Access to the Off-Topic Forum (Rules & Guidelines)

Scroll down a bit on that page and you find the directions on how to gain the access. They do this to keep spammers and dealers out without approval.

Hope this all helps and post how you make out and i'll see if I can offer anymore help.

Mike

Guest mucky

Canadiangunnutz is a great site to look around and get some tips. If you are interested in looking into buying or selling used guns, you have to ask permission from the moderator to access that portion of the forum. I cant remember exactly how to do that at the moment, and unfortunatly the site is blocked from my work, but if I can remember to check the site when I get home I will let you know. It is somewhere under the main heading where the buy sell threads are. You must apply for access first before you can view the threads on that portion of the forum. Hope this helps abit.

Kayaker

Moose_hunters: I think this is what your looking for............

BEFORE GOING ANY FURTHER, You must read Fraud and Bad Deals Awareness

After you have completed reading the above and thoroughly understand the guidelines:

Make sure you take a second to fill in your profile

Go to your UserCP,

Click on Group Membership,

Select Join Group for Equipment Exchange Users Group

In the Request Reason box>, enter the name(s) of your internet service provider(s) (Bell, Rogers, Cogeco..etc), and,

Click Send.

Equipment Exchange approval may take up to 5 working days to complete. We reserve the right to approve and deny applications. We will not approve EE applications for those who use proxies to access CGN.

Hopes this helps