• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
arvey

check these 2 out

arvey

this has happened to me the last 3 years i get pics of moose right behind the hunt camp and no tag, i have had 1 tag in the last 6 years and i know i'm not the only one. maybe getting the buck might sooth my pain a little.

post-110-0-36982300-1316715162_thumb.jpg

post-110-0-55814100-1316715185_thumb.jpg

Jayfishin

Patience Arvey. That's hunting. atleast you are seeing animals and they are close by. When i first moved to northern ontario i never saw a moose hunting for the first five years, since then i have learned alot and have been fortunate to harvest 9 moose since then. As for the tags, the allotment set out by the mnr seems to work if you follow the alotted group size rules, but how there ends up being surplus tags in wmu's when pool 1 guys who applied are not all successful still doesn't make sense to me. Good luck hunting. I am stuck in red lake this fall and had to pass on our annual.archery trip. My dad arrowed a beauty bull two days ago....wish i was there. Jay

arvey

jay

i know what you mean ( about the draw ) apparently i'm at a disadvantage because i hunt by myself and when i talked to the mnr a few years ago they made it sound like i was a criminal because of that. i was told by the person in charge of the draw i could wait 1 year or 25 years before i got a tag. so then i told her if that's your best average then i guess your lottery system is flawed. i guess they're still holding it against me lol.

don't work to hard.

arvey

Jayfishin

My dad arrowed a big bull the fourth day if the archery season. His first by archery. I wish i could have been there! Gonna hopefully make up for it during the.gun season foe either a calf or some deer. And yes we are working like dogs up here lol. Only had time to fish ever other night. There are lots of big walleye and smallies up here (on Pakwash Lake) Good luck this fall. Jay

arvey

My dad arrowed a big bull the fourth day if the archery season. His first by archery. I wish i could have been there! Gonna hopefully make up for it during the.gun season foe either a calf or some deer. And yes we are working like dogs up here lol. Only had time to fish ever other night. There are lots of big walleye and smallies up here (on Pakwash Lake) Good luck this fall. Jay

i'm headed to the bruce for a month, going to miss all of oct. good luck when you get back.