• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

AB

Black Bay????

crazyctr

Do guys ever catch any walleye out there, or can you even keep them if you do?

there is a few walleye caught out here but we are fishing in the walleye sanctuary so they have to be released walleye and sturgeon are the only species that you cannot keep in this area to the best of my knowlage

hbaits.jpg

Guest brooktrout1962

Can you 4 wheel ATV from the "parking lot" at the sandpit/construction parking lot at Hurkett to the lake without getting stuck in snow? I'm toying with bringing my ATV out instead of my snowmachine but want to make sure I won't get stuck. I'm guessing the cold weather hasn't hurt.

GE

crazyctr

Can you 4 wheel ATV from the "parking lot" at the sandpit/construction parking lot at Hurkett to the lake without getting stuck in snow? I'm toying with bringing my ATV out instead of my snowmachine but want to make sure I won't get stuck. I'm guessing the cold weather hasn't hurt.

GE

hello brooktrout if you come to my house in hurkett you can 4 wheel right from there its only half a mile to the lake the road your thinking of can get nasty real fast if it snows hard but if u bring your atv make sure you bring some planks to cross the ice ridge with it would be better if you brung a snowmachine its way easier to get out there

hbaits.jpg

crazyctr

hello brooktrout if you come to my house in hurkett you can 4 wheel right from there its only half a mile to the lake the road your thinking of can get nasty real fast if it snows hard but if u bring your atv make sure you bring some planks to cross the ice ridge with it would be better if you brung a snowmachine its way easier to get out there

hello brook i just came of the lake its getting to be lots of snow i had trouble getting through some of the snow drifts with my gator so it would be best if you use your snowmobile when you come out to black bay

hbaits.jpg